Author Topic: A few questions :D  (Read 6625 times)

MastaSpoofa

Re: A few questions :D
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2007, 11:34:48 PM »
Go to the deepest darkest dungeons of Minas Morgul, face the Nazgul, and rescue your worthless hero after days of sneaking around and ambushing patrols

(go to minas morgul and do the rescue mission  :lol: )

Offline Zenosknight

• Guildsman
  • Success is measured in blood; yours or the enemys
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 02:15:11 PM »
Just go to Minas Morgul at night and find out   ;)

And about the bow accuracy...getting an elven bow doesn't mean that you'll have perfect accuracy. For instance, if you give a penguin the best bow in the world, I don't think it'll be able to hunt fish with it as soon as he finds some arrows  :-\  Find an easy bow to train with, or just stick with it until you have a high enough proficiency to make it 'kind of' accurate =3

Offline Boiled Ice

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 03:00:40 AM »
Find an easy bow to train with, or just stick with it until you have a high enough proficiency to make it 'kind of' accurate =3

Especially in RCM where most of the damage comes from the arrow, the best bow is an accurate one.  I looted a recurved bow that has no powerdraw requirement on it when I had about 80 archery proficiency.  I'm now at 350 proficiency and havn't changed my bow yet.  Of cause this is kinda bug abuse because I don't think players are meant to be able to get these kind of bows but my point is accuracy > power when it comes to bows.

Offline Zenosknight

• Guildsman
  • Success is measured in blood; yours or the enemys
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 06:29:25 PM »
Agreed. I'd rather hit twenty guys and do like....10 points of damage each than miss over 75% badly wounding some....makes me feel like an amature ><!