login

Author Topic: porting to 0.960/1.00 GUARDIANS PARTY 3.0.  (Read 14077 times)

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: porting to 0.960/1.00 GUARDIANS PARTY 3.0.
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2008, 01:47:30 PM »
You can find porting version for 960, but as I said; "Very unstable version". ???

Wing

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 11:30:17 PM »
Hi nema! I like Guardians Party mod. Very interesting. I have some opinions.
Desert elves, Orcs are with too easy and poor troops. 333 darkness are too terrible and poferfull. I need machine gun for vin them:) I will never vin. So these darkness go anywhere, Its too hard. How can i vin them? please help!

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 04:45:15 AM »
Hi nema! I like Guardians Party mod. Very interesting. I have some opinions.
Desert elves, Orcs are with too easy and poor troops. 333 darkness are too terrible and powerful. I need machine gun for vin them:) I will never vin. So these darkness go anywhere, Its too hard. How can i vin them? please help!

I believe that desert elfs and orcs are not so strength. Are you sure? Orc are Swadians. I think that they are not so poor.

Darkness :'( To strong? Oh I am very sad. I reduce their power from |str_900|agi_900 to |str_60|agi_60 and they are to strong? Well maybe ;)

These days we talk a lot of how to win them.

I told almost everything in 2 or 3 last posted topics. Please take a time and check.

( Take enough evil troops with you (turn to dark side for a moment),
use magick books,
use sisters help (healing (Durdana), troops (nema)..),
use strong polearms and fast horse (talk with Basheera for help),
recruit as many as you can heroes ( don't forget to visit  the Tower of the lake and discover its pasages).
use Book of deads ( let's your troops stay behind you at this moment) and glass sword,
and for god's sake ;) buy few double edged laser swords from Mahliqua :green: for you and your heroes,(sorry for this joke, but buy them anyway)
and at the end always avoid to meet dark hunters. (They rarely catch me in the board.))

Any way, I hope that you enyoj in good chalange. 8)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 12:33:18 AM by nema »