Author Topic: HELP FOR PLAYERS 1.2.3 / 2.0.  (Read 12539 times)

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: HELP FOR PLAYERS 1.2.3 / 2.0.
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 01:41:48 AM »
I am extremely confused, why doesn't the quests the sisters give you to recruit them show up on the quest menu? How do I get Nema's chest? I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I am finding it impossible to get on top of the Holy ground's roof and then getting to the tower from there. Someone who knows what is going on please help me out.

I like how abusable the summoning spells are btw. :) I can keep on refreshing them by going to my luggage. :D

Khm, you play 2.0.3? And follow instructions for 1.2.3? Nema chest is somewhere under the sand in courtyard inside the Abbey (2.0.3.). It is very easy to find it in 2.0.3.. I believe that you tried to climbing in On? Wrong location. Go to the abbey with teleport located inside of the Holy ground.
If you have Tayyibah with you, she can always tell you, which sisters you must find, but put it into quest is quite interesting idea. I will do it when we prepare guidelines inside the game. It is in progress now.

Is it possible to refresh summoning spells during the battle, if you visit your chest on battlefield? Great (if you have enough time of course), I must try this. :)

Xiax

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »
In my defense, I'd like to say that this topic said for both 1.2.3 and 2.0.3, but it became really easy to find once I knew where to look. I still had the idea that you would hide the chest but it would actually look like a chest. :P

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 02:44:00 AM »
In my defense, I'd like to say that this topic said for both 1.2.3 and 2.0.3, but it became really easy to find once I knew where to look. I still had the idea that you would hide the chest but it would actually look like a chest. :P

Sorry, it is my fault. I  didn't write about new Abbey chest, because it is easy to find it now. In former version it was most asked question, where is nema chest.
But there is not so much possibilities to hide chests in interiors or in courtyards in visible form. Do you think that it will be better if I put visible chests on small exteriors?
Something like that:

New Dionisia's place.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 02:55:51 AM by nema »

pjss

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 04:33:07 AM »
Is it possible to put a guardian there(some magic beast or element protect the chest)?
Maybe it is impossible, I didn't see any module which has this setting.
I think many people like this setting..
It also can use in the hero's tomb.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 06:25:04 AM »
Is it possible to put a guardian there(some magic beast or element protect the chest)?
Maybe it is impossible, I didn't see any module which has this setting.
I think many people like this setting..
It also can use in the hero's tomb.

I don't know? Do you remember, that something can hit you in hero&blade if you open chest. It is possible. But if it is possible to programing, maybe I can also change consequence of this action to spawn some beast or something.

pjss

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 07:31:05 AM »
I didn't notice it ..something hit me ?
Maybe you can put a passage in the hero's tomb, and put the chest in the end of the passage, ofcourse the beast is also in the passge. But , it is a problem, how to force player open the chest after defeat the beast.
Maybe you can put 2 rooms A and B, and put the beast in A and chest in B. Player can enter room A from hero's tomb, if player defeat the beast then move player to room B and get the chest.
And maybe it is not a beast, you can put a ghost which is the spirit of the hero.
So, you need more room ..(something like a arena, but the opponent is stronger.)

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 02:33:06 AM »
I didn't notice it ..something hit me ?
Maybe you can put a passage in the hero's tomb, and put the chest in the end of the passage, of course the beast is also in the passage. But , it is a problem, how to force player open the chest after defeat the beast.
Maybe you can put 2 rooms A and B, and put the beast in A and chest in B. Player can enter room A from hero's tomb, if player defeat the beast then move player to room B and get the chest.
And maybe it is not a beast, you can put a ghost which is the spirit of the hero.
So, you need more room ..(something like a arena, but the opponent is stronger.)

Interesting solution, but first I will check again in Hero & Blade. There is also interesting spirit.

p.s.

You have right. Now it is different as in version played by me. But code which put you in trap can be change for spawn spirit I think.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:30:10 AM by nema »