login

Author Topic: TLD: Bug Reports and Technical Help [2.4]  (Read 150708 times)

Offline Conners

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: TLD: Bug Reports and Technical Help [2.4]
« Reply #510 on: May 24, 2011, 02:00:15 AM »
I too am wondering if you are serious, Triglav.

Regardless, strange thing: This time, I still had the name Lurtz, when the Influence reward came around. Yet, no bug this time. Not sure why it is caused sometimes, unless you really did code it as a trap, and made it so it only works the first couple of times.

Avenger

« Reply #511 on: June 02, 2011, 01:01:47 AM »
Getting freezes with big battles that last 1 second and the screen goes a tiny bit blueish when they happen, grass etc goes blueish, after installing the new NVIDIA 275.33 drivers for my GeForce GT 540M 2Gb. Must be some of the "NVIDIA - Programs - 3D settings" where I must select which GPU features are used by the application. I've tried several, but to no avail..

I am playing M&B 0.808 with TLD 2.40 (as 2.41 still doesn't want to install right/work).

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, but the game played fine with the last drivers.. don't want to revert to those old drivers just for M&B.. Any ideas which GPU feature might cause these blue freezes?

Offline GetAssista

• TLD Dev team
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 02, 2011, 01:14:23 AM »
Any ideas which GPU feature might cause these blue freezes?
No idea, but try to lower video options for the game itself, see if it helps, then return them back one by one. Maybe it will produce a clue

Offline FleshyStarfish

• Guildsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 03, 2011, 02:53:11 AM »
Getting freezes with big battles that last 1 second and the screen goes a tiny bit blueish when they happen, grass etc goes blueish, after installing the new NVIDIA 275.33 drivers for my GeForce GT 540M 2Gb. Must be some of the "NVIDIA - Programs - 3D settings" where I must select which GPU features are used by the application. I've tried several, but to no avail..

I am playing M&B 0.808 with TLD 2.40 (as 2.41 still doesn't want to install right/work).

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, but the game played fine with the last drivers.. don't want to revert to those old drivers just for M&B.. Any ideas which GPU feature might cause these blue freezes?

Sounds like you have a laptop, the 540M version is usually used for laptops.  Anyway, I've read in the TWII forums that a LOT of people were having problems with support for this video card.  Maybe you will find a fix there to help you here.

FS
hay wud up guys u shud mak a mod about lyk stuff i dunno wut but it wuld b kool lyk mabe gangstas were u start ur gang n fite mofos huh
http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php/topic,50345.msg1300951.html#msg130

Avenger

« Reply #514 on: June 03, 2011, 04:34:27 AM »
the game options shouldn't be the issue as my *ahem* laptop is fast enough to run 300 person battles, just the new drivers are giving me trouble. Ill just have to experiment with the GPU settings so that it works like it did with the last drivers.. Ill have to experiment with battlesizer aswell..

thanks for the responses though, dont know what is TWII though

Offline trueten

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 03, 2011, 08:20:38 AM »
Has anyone tried to convert .ogg sound files in old 0.808 version? I wonder if it works there too :)

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt online Gallery
« Reply #516 on: June 03, 2011, 08:46:19 AM »
It should be the same thing imo. Try ;)
Here's my gallery: http://merlkir.deviantart.com/

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

Offline FleshyStarfish

• Guildsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 03, 2011, 09:11:24 AM »
the game options shouldn't be the issue as my *ahem* laptop is fast enough to run 300 person battles, just the new drivers are giving me trouble. Ill just have to experiment with the GPU settings so that it works like it did with the last drivers.. Ill have to experiment with battlesizer aswell..

thanks for the responses though, dont know what is TWII though

Medieval II: Total War.

I was researching in their forums due to a different issue I've been having with a mod there called Kingdoms Grand Campaign.  Great stuff.  Anyway, there I read a LOT of complaints about the 540 video card which I've also read on the Dell website.  Many people complained that for some reason there was little help in addressing any issues related to the video card.  I know that doesn't fix this issue, but at least you know that you're not alone.

FS
hay wud up guys u shud mak a mod about lyk stuff i dunno wut but it wuld b kool lyk mabe gangstas were u start ur gang n fite mofos huh
http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php/topic,50345.msg1300951.html#msg130

Kiah911

« Reply #518 on: June 19, 2011, 09:03:43 PM »
Okkkk. So I had v 1.1101 or what ever of M&B. I unstalled my M&B and just went to the file that downloads v .808, is that okay? I didn't download anything from taleworlds like usual. I hope that makes sense!

Secondly, after I did that, I downloaded TLD and it auto-installed its self into the mods folder in the .808 M&B folder...well I thought that was it. But every time i log into the game, it loads and everything, up until the point where I enter into the map after creating my char. and the screen flashes black every few seconds and everything is paused. I have to exit the game and everything. Did I miss any steps or anything or do it wrong? If so, can anyone please tell me step by step what to do as if you were talking to a 3rd-grader moron? LOL. (everything has to be clear as blue skies for me or I'll be all lost n confused;D )

xDiGiTaL_FeaR-

« Reply #519 on: July 09, 2011, 09:07:54 AM »
i get a RGL error when i try to load the mod :/

Aaeni

« Reply #520 on: July 09, 2011, 01:40:17 PM »
I was fighting in an Isengard blood match. The guy says I have to fell 100 of their men alone. If I bring a companion with me, I face 200 or something like that, 3 at a time.

I entered the match, fought the battle. I eventually died, and when I talked to the guy I got a hefty sum of money and I looked at how many I had killed. 117. Yet, apparently, that won't get me noticed by the master.

bmislegit13

« Reply #521 on: July 27, 2011, 02:38:48 PM »
i have reinstalled this mod 3 times but it keeps crashing! i'll click start game and it'll load up to the point where it says launching  game then it crashes! what do i do, i really want to play this mod.
 :'( :(

Offline thecalaquendi

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 08, 2011, 04:30:41 PM »
How did you install it? Did you apply the 2.4.1 patch?