Author Topic: Welcome to Schattenländer! (Start Here)  (Read 66575 times)

ebak

Re: Welcome to Schattenländer! (Start Here)
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2007, 01:39:09 PM »
I really hope this mod pushes through... I have been waiting for decades for a remake of Darklands...

Servitor

« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2007, 06:39:11 AM »
It's dead, Last post before yours in this tread was in April.

almost normal

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2010, 03:18:19 PM »
I only recently discovered Mount and Blade, and was at first excited at the prospect of a Darklands mod, since I love that game too.  However, I had to download an old version of Mount and Blade to even play it, and I am curious if anyone out there is interested in updating this mod, and taking up where the original modders left off.  I am not much of a programmer myself, just an interested party.  I'm not in love with Warband, but even if the end product ended up being for that instead of Mount and Blade, that would be okay.
The mod already made is a good start.  Is there anyone out there who still likes this idea?  Please say yes!

Offline Geroj

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2010, 01:38:14 PM »
I only recently discovered Mount and Blade, and was at first excited at the prospect of a Darklands mod, since I love that game too.  However, I had to download an old version of Mount and Blade to even play it, and I am curious if anyone out there is interested in updating this mod, and taking up where the original modders left off.  I am not much of a programmer myself, just an interested party.  I'm not in love with Warband, but even if the end product ended up being for that instead of Mount and Blade, that would be okay.
The mod already made is a good start.  Is there anyone out there who still likes this idea?  Please say yes!

darklands is very good game i am interested in this too but i am no coder only modeler

MrRenderwahn

« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2011, 06:04:00 AM »
Hey anybody left here? I loved Darklands and Mount & Blade too. So guess what! I'd like to mod! :)

But this Schattenlander_01d.exe is only 14 MB of size? This cant be sufficient for a complete Mod can it? Because on my Mount & Blade it keeps on crashing. besides there are no files inserted??? Music is only the Inn Thme and Textures are about 20... where can I download the Rest of the Darklands Mod for M&B????

Lookin forward to your help