login

Author Topic: Guardians Party ver. 2.0. for M&B 9.0.x. (Credits and To do list)  (Read 15850 times)

Offline nema

• ... what nema made was outside reality...
    • View Profile
    • Guardians party
In preparing ver. 2.0. for M&B 8.9.x. with RCM for native

nema's dream world      Guardians party 2.0.

Str, Agi to 63

Races/gilts:

Humans
Desert elfs
Elfs
Goblins
Orcs

Quests:

Find 7 sisters, members of the holy order
Equip yourself from chests
Find good paying jobs, in guardians castles.
Participate in On trainings
Take all land
(don't turn to the dark side)

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:28:09 AM by nema »

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: In preparing ver. 2.0. for M&B 9.x.x.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 07:38:23 AM »
To do list for the future /from 808/

* Get away from native.

* Improve Ymira's dialog.  What we can do there?

Also, can the chest be visible? - I put some signs there. DONE on some way

* IN THE GAME I WAS SEE TO MANY SPACES, CHECK IN CODE WHY

* BATTLES IN THE PORTAL - USE ZENDAR TRAINING MASTER DIALOG AND CHANGE IT AS YOU WISH.
   - We can remove all trainings to the portal (zendar novice ground, with use of portal doors, and arena fights also.
   - I thinking for a long time that there must be an option to choose place, equipment, opponents (by the characters and by the numbers)
    and your team (by the characters and by the numbers)

* Quest must be changed. I don't like that all guardians have very similar quest.

* Castles, maybe they need exteriors? maybe guardians castle can be just one, with many rooms?

* setup someone who will be able to improve weapons. I try with Dionisia for dark blade in 113, but you must be careful with Dionisia code.

* high resolution skyboxes 

* better womans sounds; (As Juderiverman said, some womans dieing sounds are really horrified. Any way, dead is dead. Why with pretty scream? DONE

* If I will use one room castles, there will not be madness' with walking through the walls I think (maybe)I can also try with entry pointS but then battles will be always same.

* troops understanding of the floors and walls ( beyond my understanding of the code, probably main program)(once upon the time) OPEN PLAIN UNDERSTANDING IT IS QUITE STUPID
 * guardians grades - maybe this can be good idea. Check dark mod code for sample.

* It will be nice to change names of the towns, maybe to replace them over the map. DONE (not replaceing yet, just Four ways innto 0,0)

* also I am seek of Vegeirs and Swedians, They can be southerners and norse army. (new towns and equipment for southerners) DONE
  - I must check, maybe there is possibility that you attack your opponents towns. If you lead them as castles maybe.

* even if 11 heroines is a big number it is good because we have 11 common skills and every one is also a trainer for her skill.
  - When you fight with the armies you need heroines, because common warriors are dieing like flys.

* Is removing  of transparent equipment is good idea?

* Is it will be more commercial for the game if I put all warriors on scale from 0 to 63 or can I ask for stretching those scale. Any way, as I saw, a lot of people like faster game. Especially now, when we have RCM. Some times I think that RCM is even more psychedelic than my work, especially horses. That's why I like it so much. DONE (for almost all troops)

* Try to use something from lineage2 ( new heads, bodies, weapons, armors, animals, houses) DONE(partly)

* setup missing .py !!!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 01:13:16 AM by nema »

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: In preparing ver. 2.0. for M&B 8.9.x. Put your ideas here
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 01:15:27 AM »
Khm, back ground of 808 and 89x are so different, that story and quest system used for 808 is less interesting for 89x.

I prepare 4 different races.
I will use same kingdoms as in native for that races.

I have 5 tavern heroes skiled on different areas.
I can use old quest for why they join you.

Maybe you can get your undeads quests from rulers of the kingdoms?
In that case, you can join all races (kingdoms) again shadow knights and undeads.
(do you remember morowind) Now it is possible to do something like that.

[Do you already find new locations of native chests?]

StoneHenge

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 07:17:49 AM »
your going to have to create a new map and then add in cities and such.  its the only way to make your system work with the new version.

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 01:48:17 PM »
I already change map as it is in my 808 version.
Yes i can put there my old castles, but some of my old towns are ruined. Well, On is now even better, but I must repaired it.
...but of course I can try something new. I like new castles and especially villages...
...but some indoor battles must stay...

Any way, my old guardians sisters can be now royal dothers for each kingdom....(Essa, Mora, Galadriel... or maybe not.)
even if I take upper idea I will find new names for them. Maybe I will reduce some borrowed stuff from other mods this time...

Some of them you will find in villages, some in castles some ....

I think that I must use new possibilities of 89x...

But now I have hard work with equipment. All new items are in mod, but old values must be change and I also must deliver staff to troops. Then there will be time for stories. So we have some time to find something interesting :)

So, tell me a storry ;)

(you didn't tell me about max3d)

Offline nema

• View Profile
    • Guardians party
Re: Guardians Party ver. 2.0. for M&B 9.0.x. (Credits and To do list)
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 07:35:19 AM »
What's left?

Mora, Essa and other castelans quests.

(cleaning cotages
 hunt down some evils)

maybe some weapons.