Author Topic: C++ Assertion Failed - Rusty Tower Guard Two Hander  (Read 1712 times)

HyBrId

C++ Assertion Failed - Rusty Tower Guard Two Hander
« on: August 24, 2007, 05:41:44 AM »
Hi there,

After finding work arounds for the RGL errors I was getting, I  decided to buy a very tempting "Rusty Tower Guard Two Hander", I then proceeded into a fight with a band of Brigands to complete a short quest to give my men some experience. Well I draw my sword and initially the game just CTD . But the second time I tried, I recieved this error:

Now I don't have any knowledge of meshes or modding, but I realise this error has something to do with the mesh of this sword. And it is definately this sword because I tested the error in different areas, in Minas Tirith, fighting the brigands and in a merchants shop. Also as I read clicking ignore continues the game, but about 30 seconds later I get a CTD...so please, if possible can somebody please help me with this small error.. :)

HyBrId

HoreTore

Re: C++ Assertion Failed - Rusty Tower Guard Two Hander
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 06:43:26 AM »
That sword has been reported in the bugs thread. It will ctd when wielded. Just avoid it for now...

HyBrId

Re: C++ Assertion Failed - Rusty Tower Guard Two Hander
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 08:34:56 AM »
Ok thank you very much :) I guess I'll just have to sell it for a chipped bastard sword for now.. ^^ :P

HyBrId