login

Author Topic: Recruit from your Prisoners! - Obsolete with new version of M&B  (Read 43411 times)

KingSerio

Re: Recruit from your Prisoners!
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2007, 05:47:34 PM »
Version 0.808 using the Native Mod (the vanilla mod). What exactly I have to do, which folders i have to put inside where and so on?

Leprechaun

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2007, 05:50:26 AM »
If it's an exe file in that zipped folder, just run it to the default path.

If it's a folder, you need to extract that folder into Mount&Blade\Modules or whatever your filepath is.

KingSerio

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2007, 11:48:53 AM »
Yes Sir!!!
I got it to work and have actually played it for about 4 hours, is a great advance to the game, is so cool to recruit from the prisoners and that makes the game even more realistic. Thanks for all your advices. Great!!!!

And of course, if I want to put it into my own Mod, because when I'm going to run the game, in the first screen before playing the game I have to chose "Recruit from prisoners" (Mod) in order to get that on the game or I can play any Mod and it will be integrated. I know there is a way to use it in any Mod , right? It would be fantastic because I'm hooked to recruiting prisoners!!!
Thanks!!!

Leprechaun

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2007, 04:03:09 AM »
Instructions for adding it are on the first page of this thread. Of course, it's redundant in the new version (0.894), as Native has incorporated it.