login

Author Topic: 2d and 3d Art Request Thread  (Read 21212 times)

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt online Gallery
Re: 2d and 3d Art Request Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 01:02:18 PM »
you don't know??? I guess you're the only person on the whole Internet who doesn't know Lineage II :D
Here's my gallery: http://merlkir.deviantart.com/

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

Kiivit

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 03:25:15 AM »
Lol, Lineage ftw!

I was perusing the main taleworlds request forum and ran across somebody looking for the same thing as me.  Apparently, though the guy who made it for him has not been active on the forums in about two years  ::), just my luck :).

SO!  I'm requesting helmets with plumage, wings, horns, or antlers.

PM me
email me (rguar@unm.edu)
or Xfire me! (KassandrosOfAthens)

Marcus

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 10:48:19 AM »
I would like someone to make a few concept art drawings for my Teutonic order mod, drawings of Teutonic knights and lthiuanian warriors, the sig pic above is a good reference. :)

Offline The Yogi

• Guildsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 11:12:24 AM »
Still working on the Native weapons project. One thing that is annoying is the pollaxe, which does not have a pointed end like a pollaxe should. I thought that even I could probably manage to add the point from the native spear, downsized, to the existing pollaxe model, and the result doesn't look too bad for a complete beginner, I think:

But of course, the texture weapons1 doesn't fit the new shape - the spearhead looks all whacky. So I wonder if someone who's experienced with texturing could help me with that? If so, just PM the addy I should send the pollaxe obj file to. Thanks!

Paul

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 01:47:13 PM »
Hello, can anybody make this things:

Reykjavikdragon

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 01:56:02 PM »
Could i have some 3d art for spacemarine armour, it doesn't have to be rendered.