login

Author Topic: Error, help!  (Read 1722 times)

Incogntio

Error, help!
« on: July 07, 2007, 06:17:41 AM »
I can't seem to play Last Days :( I was playing for at least 2 days as Rohan, got 3 heroes, was having lots of fun, but now it doesn't work. Every time I enter game it works, but when I move in map this message appears:

If I press Abort or Retry it shuts down, but when I press Ignore this new error message appears:

And even if I press Ignore, it shuts down. Why did it suddenly stopped working? Can someone help me out?

Offline Ancientwanker

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Error, help!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 08:41:33 AM »
The currently released version has two bugs that can cause the first issue:

THe first issue is most likely caused by one of your heroes having a leg wound, which are messed up in that version. Talk to them and see. The other issue might be that you have some tracker/ranger type units, which iirc have a problem in that version.

The second issue looks like a graphics issue but Im not sure. Ive never seen it before. You may be short on memory for the mod.  Or maybe its just a consequence of ignoring the first issue.

Still, you should post in the bug thread in future, I use it as a to-do list. This thread will fall off the page and Ill likely forget about it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 08:56:18 AM by Ancientwanker »