Author Topic: Orc Caravans? Where?  (Read 1948 times)

pf7612

Orc Caravans? Where?
« on: July 03, 2007, 09:35:05 PM »
I got a quest from Prince Imrahil telling me to raid orc caravans, but I can't find any by enemy cities or otherwise. The war hasn't started yet which may be the problem, but I have been staking out Emyn Arnen for like at least a week and not one caravan!
I know the war didn't start, but there should still be a couple caravans here and there. Please help if I could do something better to find the Caravans.

Offline Senta

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Orc Caravans? Where?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 09:58:16 PM »
I got a quest from Prince Imrahil telling me to raid orc caravans, but I can't find any by enemy cities or otherwise. The war hasn't started yet which may be the problem, but I have been staking out Emyn Arnen for like at least a week and not one caravan!
I know the war didn't start, but there should still be a couple caravans here and there. Please help if I could do something better to find the Caravans.

they travel from the Black Gate all along the mountains, behind rangers' hideout. at least that's where i always found them, and yes, even before the war.

Offline Boosh

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Orc Caravans? Where?
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 11:14:06 PM »
They're called Mordor Supply Trains. That's what they mean when they say caravan.