login

Author Topic: TLD: Bug reports for 2.3.1  (Read 85222 times)

Offline Thales

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: TLD: Bug reports for 2.3.1
« Reply #300 on: September 04, 2007, 11:59:27 PM »
Sounds very much like my problem:

Can anyone help with this? All of a sudden whenever I play the game is terminated with a crash to desktop and the error report "get_object failed for scab_count". The game crashes whenever I enter battle or try to talk to one of my heroes in the party window.

:'(

I hope someone can tell us how to edit the save so we delete the bloody sword from the inventory!

You should be able to hit (I)gnore upon the crash, this will let you remove it from your slots. You can then go to a merchant and sell it using the same trick.  Try playing windowed if it doesnt work in normal play..AW

Nope, unfortunately it doesn't work in windowed either. I only get the small pop up window saying "get_object failed for scab_count", and you can only click "ok", not "ignore", and then everything crashes to desktop...
 :'(

hmm, should work, thats how I do it when I find one of those missing meshes or sheath errors. Trying fully minimizing the game so you can see if any error messages are behind it.  That one might be an unusual case, dunno. I cant really test it as its not an issue in the current dev version.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 06:18:48 AM by Ancientwanker »

Misentry

« Reply #301 on: September 08, 2007, 06:05:03 AM »
Tried searching for this but could not find any results;

Everytime I go get a new mission I get a mission to kill Great Host of Mordor, Led by Varoujan. Well there is just one problem, i'm playing as orc/mordor.

Savegame provided, go to Morannon and get a mission. For me its the same everytime..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9AO47KRW

already fixed for 2.3.2
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 10:32:15 AM by Ancientwanker »

CCA

« Reply #302 on: September 09, 2007, 02:10:07 AM »
Playing as a gondorian.

I got a mission to rescue Orophim from Minas Morgul given to me by the Lady Galadriel.

I did, everytime I tell her I finished the mission she just gives me 5000 dinars but no experience and the mission is still there.

I have performed a mission prior to this (Kill the sorceror) and gotten the elf friend trait

Oubliette

« Reply #303 on: September 09, 2007, 09:32:03 PM »
Odd thing happened to me today, not sure whether it's already been mentioned, but a Nazgul attacked my party while I was fighting Mountain Goblins. Is this a bug or am I merely mistaken in thinking they were only supposed to attack with a host?

Offline Ancientwanker

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 11, 2007, 12:29:14 PM »
Ill lock this up now and make a new thread for 2.4.   I didnt get all of these and Ill have to use this thread for reference. Thanks for all the reports.