login

Author Topic: legendary item effects  (Read 2720 times)

projectx_liggan

legendary item effects
« on: May 28, 2007, 07:20:49 AM »
i believed i checked thoroughly, and have not seen an answer to satisfy my curiosity so...

can someone make a list of every legendary item in the game, and include what effects they produce?, or give their statistics (in the case of weapons/armor/etc)?

some side notes;
great mod, M&B takes so long to get new versions out, i can't pay attention, cause even when a new mod comes out the arena never has shields, you'd think they'd catch the pattern eventually, TLD is without a doubt the best mod so far, due to the arena variety alone i rate the mod above the original M&B (no insult to the original M&B creators intended)

i would love to help you guys work on this, however i am noob at M&B modding, and it would take some time to get some $ if any programs had to be purchased, but i'd consider it worth it, however i know that no one cares when people pledge their support, so i don't expect anything to come of my offer, but just in case there's that off chance... (projectx_liggan@yahoo.com)

i could go on and on about how this mod is the best, but i really can't portray the awesomeness well enough with just words, so you'll just have to take my word for it that ... it rules (?), anyways, my version was at least a year or two old, so i'm off to check out what's new

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt online Gallery
Re: legendary item effects
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 08:25:10 AM »
I'm sure the list has been made at least two times.
Here's my gallery: http://merlkir.deviantart.com/

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

DaBlade

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 04:12:39 PM »

projectx_liggan

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 06:45:33 AM »
um... yeah... sorry, i didn't do a search, i just read all the posts, cause there was only 15, i didn't notice there was two other pages of topics, doh!

it's been about a year since i used forums, not to mention i'm perpetually tired