login

Author Topic: A few questions of RPG mod  (Read 4521 times)

tuktuk

A few questions of RPG mod
« on: May 14, 2007, 07:20:52 AM »
So I have few questions about RPG mod and its currect state. I'm sorry if Yoshi has answered these questions already, but I'am sure these questions are on the lips of many other people too. Since RPG has been released, unfortunately before it was finished, I would like to know playable it is on M&B .808. Since I would like to get the maxinum RPG mod experience should I download the currect released version or wait. If you would kindly tell how many percentage have you made from what you originally planned, how playable it is overall and can you "complete" it, although M&B is open ended game.

I would also like to know that are you planning to release a "fully playable" version during the summer, so it would work perfectly on .808 and basicly be full blooded RPG mod (although not finished). Or is there any chance that you might decide to launch it again and finish it? Or is someone else taking the project?

In any case Thanks!

Yoshiboy

Re: A few questions of RPG mod
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 08:25:35 AM »
It only works on .751 at the moment.

The mod in its current state I would estimate at 60-70% complete. But with the amount of hours I've put into it already that doesn't mean it is anywhere near finished. Remember, this mod has been over a years work.

I am thinking about trying to port and finish off RPGmod in the summer but I can't promise anything. Highlander is currently helping out with porting some parts of RPGmod. Although we can't expect him to take on the whole thing as it is a large commitment.

Thanks,

Yoshiboy

tuktuk

Re: A few questions of RPG mod
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 01:58:52 PM »
Thank you for you answer. I hope you will keep us well posted about whats happening next to RPGmod, when we can expect the .808 version and who's working on it when you know yourself.. Thanks.