6 (15%)
Good!
5 (12.5%)
Average
3 (7.5%)
Weak
1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: The best mod?  (Read 14214 times)

Kolba

The best mod?
« on: May 11, 2007, 01:40:13 PM »
Hmm... I love this mod - interesting  story, a explosion of new monsters, interesting towns and locations, spells, races, cow milking, labyrinths, new items and thousands other things. I think it is the best mod for Mount & Blade! What do you think?

Quail

Re: The best mod?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 02:05:57 PM »
, a explosion of new monsters, interesting locations, spells, races, labyrinths, new items and other things.

Hero and Blade mod has these too.
Fantasy Mod has most of it
Storymod has a great storyline and explosion of items

Some people may not think it's the greatest mod ever. It's one of my favorites right now though...(mainly because its new, and I have been waiting a LONG time for it, and I have to wait even longer because my graphics card fried)

Drifter

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 03:15:42 PM »
It's definately a very nice mod. Plenty to do.
Currently it's my favorite as well.

Cymro

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 01:42:57 AM »
I much prefer it to any mod out right now. Mainly because it feels more like a CRPG than any other. Not to mention all of the dungeon crawling and good storyline.

Yoshiboy

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 04:12:19 AM »
Its interesting to see people progressing through it. The begging is certainly slow though. I'd be interested to see who finishes it first.

Kolba

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 04:23:59 AM »
Its interesting to see people progressing through it. The begging is certainly slow though. I'd be interested to see who finishes it first.

I'm currently ending Volcano Dungeon:)

Yoshiboy

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 07:29:07 AM »
You're pretty near the end then. The end is just before you would expect to get into the light dungeon...

Pellidon

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 11:37:49 AM »
well the thing that impresses me is how extensive the mod is, the number of new items is nice, and the fact that it's totally scripted out everything makes it a lot cooler. and i love the names; hardon? that dude's mother really hated him  :lol:

Offline Shik

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 01:39:46 PM »
Grrr.... I keep getting raped by minotaurs in the earth dungeon hedge maze.   >:(

My attacks with the suva ripla just bounce off, then i get 74'd by their axe.

Kolba

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 02:03:35 PM »
I passed throught the mod! Whee!!! I'm first who finished mod (except Yoshiboy)!

Pellidon

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 07:25:01 PM »
don't brag too much, it'll make it look like you have no life.

Myden Blat

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 03:39:54 PM »
This is on the top of my favorites.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 07:31:36 AM by Myden Blat »

RPG Gamer

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 06:25:55 PM »
I think this mod is the greatest IF I COULD GET IT TO WORK

Pellidon

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2007, 09:47:49 AM »
stop complaining about it not working, it's not going to help you to start bitching about it, at least post something in bug reports so that pou can be constructive. if you love the mod so much, show some respect. the world does not revolve around you  ::)

Offline Cartread

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 07:04:03 AM »
Some of the spells are very cool.  I especially like the ones which create an aura (like the thunderstorm--used the cheat chest by hardon to see that).  I'm currently at the Yetis.
How you enter/exit the dungeons & their integration on the world map is slick, nicely done.

xcasxperx

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 11:24:30 AM »
ive played almost every mod for this game and this is seriously the best work ive seen yet. the DL isnt even done yet but going on the screens alone i cant wait. keep up the good work.

Servitor

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 06:18:51 AM »
The mod was nice.  :o Enjoyed the spells, not yet tried any dungeon. Every time I install version 0.751 when I have 0.808 at the same time, my save games and Documents&Settings get freaked.  :o