Author Topic: Bug Reports  (Read 15449 times)

Kolba

Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 01:26:25 PM »
 I can't jump into water in all dungeons (invisible wall).

Offline Shik

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 03:39:04 PM »
There are an infinite number of zombies in the abandoned farm. They just keep coming. My computer crashed because there were so many zombies.

[edit] Ok, I got it, I just found out I was supposed to run away from the zombies after looting the place, not fighting them off.

[edit2] Found another bug. When I started the Francis quest or whatever it was called to attack the zombie campground, it showed an error when I entered the zombie campground, apparently the quest doesn't work.

P.S In towns with everyone walking around is kinda annoying. If you talk to Lillian while she's running around somewhere in the town, you get another Freddy! Whoop-dee-doo.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 09:10:42 PM by shikamaru 1993 »

Yoshiboy

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 04:17:54 AM »
Ok, updated a few solutions in the bug avoid thread.

Cymro

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 10:56:31 AM »
Not a "bug", per se, but the flowers are insanely difficult to kill. 30+ arrows of 10-20 damage is far too much, especially in the room with 2.

blargh

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2007, 01:13:03 PM »
Possibly not a bug, but after finishing the water dungeon, talking to Lain, getting the east bridge pass, etc, the quest journal still registers the Water Dungeon quest as 0% done. Afterwards, it's impossible to do anything in the desert.

Correction: Impossible to attack cultist settlement, impossible to use port, and impossible to enter fire dungeon.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 04:35:02 PM by blargh »

Myden Blat

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2007, 02:37:56 AM »
1. The light dungeon becomes a battle against 6 swadian knight...a real shame i can't play it.

2. The volcano escape with the cart, everything is too dark, i can't see anything without studying it for some minutes...

PS: That with the light dungeon, it happened on ALL my savegames...perhaps a real bug to anyone.
And i haven't modded the game at all, i think its hardcore hardcode!

Cymro

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »
Possibly not a bug, but after finishing the water dungeon, talking to Lain, getting the east bridge pass, etc, the quest journal still registers the Water Dungeon quest as 0% done. Afterwards, it's impossible to do anything in the desert.

Correction: Impossible to attack cultist settlement, impossible to use port, and impossible to enter fire dungeon.
I got that too. Did that happen to you too, Myden? Fixed it. The answer lies within the desert village. But now the fire dungeon key has evaded me and I can't figure out how to get it :(

The light dungeon is currently where the mod finishes, by the way, so there's nothing you can do about that.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 10:47:46 AM by Cymro »

Myden Blat

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 08:09:04 AM »
Heh heh, you're talking to me? Perhaps taking MY post will work  :lol:

Anyways, does this mean that when i finish the Fire dungeon the story is over? (i hope not  :()

Yoshiboy

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 09:47:46 AM »
There is a little story finished from after the fire dungeon.

Offline Shik

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 01:40:09 PM »
I just found four more bugs.

First, the four ways inn floats. It floats in midair. You spawn high in the air, and you fall to the ground, and take like 30 damage. The four ways inn looks nice and well polished, but the problem is that everything is floating in the air.

Second, I started a new game after beating the game, and when I got to the river source, and sailed to the island, I chose the option to fish 5 trouts instead of slottering the village, and when I came back with 5 trouts (gosh! It took forever!) they just asked me what my progress on the quest was, and then there were no options to do anything else. That means I can't get to the island if I chose the trout option, without teleporting with cheats. I'm not sure what might break if I skip the lake mission.

Third, regarding the four ways inn, if you talk to the hero's you left there, there isn't an option to have them rejoin you. They just say what they last said.

Fourth, all of the summoning spells except the call spell summon zombies. What's up with that?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 07:26:38 AM by shikamaru 1993 »

Mormakar

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 01:24:34 PM »
When you are going to milk the cows you cant see any cows. Just some buckets there you can milk. I love cows please fix this.  :lol:
PS. This is the best mod!!!!! And the pirate mod! But is's some bugs in them.... But they are still the gratest mods!

Adamido

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 07:54:13 AM »
Urm.Mod is invisible to my game :( Other mods work ;\ And they're visible.I dunno why it isnt.I have a M&B .808

Quail

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2007, 10:30:27 AM »
I have a M&B .808

Your problem is right there.

You need M&B v.751

BlackSamurai

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 09:39:24 AM »
OK, i was waiting from river pirates to spawn when a dialog comes up(i didn't talk to anybody) saying something and it froze(think the thing name was dolphin normal) but i could hear the sound of my horse.

Offline Zenosknight

• Guildsman
  • Success is measured in blood; yours or the enemys
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2007, 10:26:45 PM »
Walking southwards, (after spending some time looting and testing stuff from the goodie box in zendar >:D) that girl you meet at the well when you get your head busted open D&D style by drow pops up and says: thanks for helping us against those bastards  :D
then the game just freezes =(
ps. I love the mod, especially the spells and stuff =P
sadly, ima need to wait a bit longer for the bugs to...y'know, unbug  :(