Author Topic: Problem  (Read 4631 times)

Lagnar

Problem
« on: April 22, 2007, 05:34:06 pm »
I had posted this problem in a non pirates forum when I probably shouldent have, so ill re post it here.

After installing the pirates mod, I received an error about the bear_f or whatever then the one about the bear_b, i found out the problem to those and fixed them but now I have a rgl error saying "get_object failed for 5" when ever I try to run the game, it gets 4/5s though the loading of pirates then this comes up. I would like help as soon as possible, if any info like the version I am using or anything is required, ill check and post them here, thanks.

Quail

Re: Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 06:00:36 pm »
what version of mount and blade are you using?

I reread the your post and here is a link that will solve all your problems....http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?action=search;advanced
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 06:02:10 pm by Quail »

Pellidon

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:25:33 am »
you're ugly and you can't read good :lol:

Lagnar

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 12:17:22 pm »
Im using version 0.8 of mount and blade, hope that helps.

Quail

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 01:56:17 pm »
it explains your problem (actually I already knew your problem, but bear through me off until I read it again. It's actually beard). Pirates runs only on .751

I gave you the link to for the search button for a reason.

The has been addressed several times such as here http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,153.0.html

RavenSteel

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 06:26:45 pm »
Ive also got a prob, i downloaded the pirate mod, but when  im loading it, at the setting loading part, it kinda freezes and if i press anything it goes off, i have .808 and it dont work and i followed the instrustions for the other ones like that to load and it didn't work on that one only

long story short: mid way through loading it freezes
 :(

night raider

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 09:06:51 am »
There are two versions of M&B and two version of Pirates!  Make sure you have the versions of each matched correctly.  I have both version so of Pirates! and both work, although the last version is a little buggy as we were informed.