login

Author Topic: Onin no Ran FAQ  (Read 75619 times)

Jareck

Re: Onin no Ran FAQ
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2009, 06:02:07 PM »
where do you recruit non inn troops ive tried doing the hokosawa (or whatever) faction joining quest but i get stuck in the conversation screen talking to Akamatsu Yoshitsuru in hemiji and can move on so im just running around with a bunch of ronin/samurai and peasants from inns, also, has any1 ever been able to recruit captured troops every time i try n recruit them they say they would rather a snake bite off their toe lol

Just started downloading for the newest version.

But my guess would be that you can't recruit them.

Because of the Japanese honour system being what it was.
After being captured by the enemy and losing your face, you sure as hell wouldn't start fighting for the army that captured you.

penguinking100

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2009, 10:36:13 AM »
am i the only person who cant get past the conversation of when your assigned to a lord (and you go talk to him) after being accepted into a clan and doing the river pirate killing quest? (and its not the main lord is the lord ur assigned to who gets stuck in the conversation screen)

Offline fujiwara

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2009, 08:41:47 PM »
am i the only person who cant get past the conversation of when your assigned to a lord (and you go talk to him) after being accepted into a clan and doing the river pirate killing quest? (and its not the main lord is the lord ur assigned to who gets stuck in the conversation screen)

It's possible the dialog has a dead end. Please post any other bugs in the bug reports thread.

The horses tend to get their legs caught in the catapult rather than being properly launched.