Author Topic: Great work.  (Read 3705 times)

Quetz

Great work.
« on: March 08, 2007, 07:33:26 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks for making this.  I'm having a lot of fun with it, and almost regret having never played the original Darklands, thanks to this.  I can't wait to see how it develops!

Just wanted to show my support, and thanks again :)

Quetz

Re: Great work.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 08:03:49 PM »
Drat, sorry to dp but I can't find an edit button.. I meant to ask, is there any doc that lists what the different starting backgrounds give you?

Offline Hellequin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 08:38:30 PM »
Thanks!

And no, there isn't.  Wasn't in the original, either, although there (with the choices and an actual character sheet side by side) it was easier to tell what was going on.  If and when I'm able to fix that, here, I'll do so.

Basically, it's structured to encourage you to play to the storyline, not the numbers.  The numbers will follow.

Quetz

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 08:53:13 AM »
Yeah, I understand that aspect, but I just wanted the starting background that gave you a pistol at the beginning.. and found it :) 

Sir Mc Dugan

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 07:24:34 PM »
I started playing this mod a few days ago and I found it very promising and already fun to play in some aspects.
I played Darklands years ago and the part I liked more in the city was when you could earn some money working with your main craft (or making and selling potions): I hope you find time to code that part asap...  8)

Anyway, many thanks for the great work so far!  :D

I'm also curious about something... how will you code four legged beasts like the wolves???  :shock: