login

Author Topic: TLD 3.3 - Bug Reports  (Read 151391 times)

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt online Gallery
Re: I tried everything... still crashes
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2014, 02:09:36 PM »
1) Don't start new threads.
2) Don't start new threads.
3) It helps if you write more about your situation, which version you're playing, if Warband or Mount and Blade, what your computer specs. are and what your ingame settings are. Also, "I tried everything" is useless, we need to know what exactly you tried.

/locking this.
Here's my gallery: http://merlkir.deviantart.com/

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

Offline belkak021

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: TLD 3.3 - Bug Reports
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2014, 02:30:22 PM »
When i go to TLD options on camp, it doesn´t let me out of the menu

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2014, 04:51:40 PM »
When i go to TLD options on camp, it doesn´t let me out of the menu

Scroll down, the scrollbar was missing in the latest released version.
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit

Offline azile0

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2014, 04:27:25 PM »
In the Warband version, I was given quests to collect low-grade scrap metal and it won't let me turn in higher quality metal scraps. I recall that I was able to in previous versions, but I can't remember if it was due to a patch.

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2014, 04:29:28 PM »
In the Warband version, I was given quests to collect low-grade scrap metal and it won't let me turn in higher quality metal scraps. I recall that I was able to in previous versions, but I can't remember if it was due to a patch.

That is the kind of thing that stays the same for both versions. Will take a look to the source code, anyways.
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit

Offline azile0

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2014, 05:43:25 PM »
It seems to have resolved; I forfeited the quest and then took another one later, which gave me the option to turn in higher quality metals. Not sure what happened the first time round.

Offline kutaka

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2014, 12:37:23 PM »
I'm getting a crash around day 53 whenever the strength of Rhun drops to Average.

Was able to replicate it a few times and the time changed but not the event with one exception where it dropped to Average then I defeated a Mordor Patrol, in which case the game froze and crashed when Rhun went from Average to Strong.

Offline NorthStar

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2014, 06:47:41 PM »
Playing as an orc, I'm unable to interact with Master Burza Krual while he's in Gundabad. He's behind an invisible wall and no matter what I do, I can't get the interact prompt to talk to him. Similarly, while playing as an Uruk (not sure if race matters), I cannot interact with Gothmog while he's at Minas Morgul unless I jump. While jumping I briefly get the interact prompt while in mid-air and can speak to him that way.

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2014, 03:24:26 AM »
Playing as an orc, I'm unable to interact with Master Burza Krual while he's in Gundabad. He's behind an invisible wall and no matter what I do, I can't get the interact prompt to talk to him. Similarly, while playing as an Uruk (not sure if race matters), I cannot interact with Gothmog while he's at Minas Morgul unless I jump. While jumping I briefly get the interact prompt while in mid-air and can speak to him that way.

Thanks for the great report. I forgot to correct those barriers. Take a look to the original issue:
https://trello.com/c/q4HV5RMf/4-some-lords-surrounded-by-barriers-are-inaccessible

Offline FleshyStarfish

• Guildsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2014, 11:18:20 AM »
Is anyone still playing the original M&B version?  I'm seeing a lot of posts about Warband, but I'm curious to any hiccups in M&B (I don't have time to play until later this year).

FS
hay wud up guys u shud mak a mod about lyk stuff i dunno wut but it wuld b kool lyk mabe gangstas were u start ur gang n fite mofos huh
http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php/topic,50345.msg1300951.html#msg130

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2014, 11:21:13 AM »
Is anyone still playing the original M&B version?  I'm seeing a lot of posts about Warband, but I'm curious to any hiccups in M&B (I don't have time to play until later this year).

FS

I guess, and I hope. TLD in M&B 1.011 is still more stable and has more features than my Warband version.

I guess that the recent surge of Warband players hasn't helped to the cause. TLD 3.3 it's just a "minor" patch for existing TLD players. With relatively few features worth the trouble of downloading half a gigabyte worth of Tolkien.

Offline Banok

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2014, 11:42:27 AM »
Everytime I attack carvan "warband has stopped working crash. tried turning graphics from max to medium with battlesize 50. same thing.

map textures black or sky texture after battle. also loss of city models/info on map - just have name and flag and can still interact. both of these seem to be resolved by reloading save or having another battle.

Offline Khamukkamu

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2014, 12:05:09 PM »
That caravan you attack, did it happen to have armoured wargs in them? If so, there is a fix for that already:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/108770784/wargs.brf

I dont know about the black textures :( Are you playing in directx7?

Offline Banok

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2014, 12:48:48 PM »
That caravan you attack, did it happen to have armoured wargs in them? If so, there is a fix for that already:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/108770784/wargs.brf

I dont know about the black textures :( Are you playing in directx7?

cheers caravan attack seems to be working now.

No dx9, should I be on 7?

Offline Khamukkamu

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2014, 01:19:01 PM »
No. Dx9 is good. sorry, cant help with the textures stuff :( never had that problem