Mount&Blade Expansion > The Last Days

TLD 3.3 - Bug Reports

<< < (2/25) > >>

thecalaquendi:
My game crashes when I enter a battle against Gundabad.

Swyter:

--- Quote from: thecalaquendi on February 15, 2014, 03:33:28 PM ---My game crashes when I enter a battle against Gundabad.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's the main problem right now because I still haven't managed to track down the reason behind all those crashes with Gundabad/wargs/....

More details of what happened just before the crash are useful. Take a look to Trello, it's on To Do.

thecalaquendi:

--- Quote from: Swyter on February 15, 2014, 03:36:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: thecalaquendi on February 15, 2014, 03:33:28 PM ---My game crashes when I enter a battle against Gundabad.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's the main problem right now because I still haven't managed to track down the reason behind all those crashes with Gundabad/wargs/....

More details of what happened just before the crash are useful. Take a look to Trello, it's on To Do.

--- End quote ---

Ok so I did some testing.  It only crashes when there are "Goblin North Clan Riders" present.  The other "warg" troops don't cause crashes in my experience.

Also, the wargs disappear after their riders are killed.  You probably already know this though.

Swyter:

--- Quote from: thecalaquendi on February 15, 2014, 03:46:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Swyter on February 15, 2014, 03:36:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ok so I did some testing.  It only crashes when there are "Goblin North Clan Riders" present.  The other "warg" troops don't cause crashes in my experience.

Also, the wargs disappear after their riders are killed.  You probably already know this though.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Yeah, that one is "Independent wargs with ghost riders don't spawn on death of orc rider" in Trello. It's more about re-coding it so that it works in Warband than a real bug tho.

Try to avoid battles with Gundabad for the time being, use the auto-resolve, if possible.
It's great having all these reports, keep it up, you are all doing great!

Kwal:
A few bugs:
- The river that runs through Mirkwood (past Thranduil's Hall) can be travelled like a road (faster travel speed, you can walk the length of it).

- The sun during early morning seems to be REALLY yellow, at least at Beorn's House:

- Smiths sell tools and the Beorning smiths sell Rhun swords:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version