Bugs found while using the Warband Port:
1. Most likely not a bug, but the way Warband handles character creation: When customizing a new character, Orcs and Dwarves are hard to customize cause they are positioned below the frame.
: Press +/- on numpad to zoom out and see character's face (Thanks Swyter).
2. Training in the Barracks will spawn your player without any weapons. (Tested in Erebor, Dale, Khand Camp. Will add more after I post this message)
3. Encountered a script error during a battle with Tribal Orcs. Appeared when the orcs started to flee.
Script Warning: Division by Zero; Line no: 9
At Script: Rout_Check
4. The game will use the currency of the region the player is currently in when trying to upgrade troops. For example, I had Erebor troops and 800 resource points. But when I wanted to upgrade them while walking near the Mirkwood Elves region, it used up my Mirkwood Resource points. This issue does not occur for weekly troop upkeep.
5. Gandalf is bald during the cutscene, but not bald when talking to him. Screenshot available
6. Death cam not working? (or do I need some points in Tactics for this to work?)
7. Banners on friendly troop not showing even when ticked on within the options menu
8. Script error occurred immediately after a Scout 3 outpost quest got cancelled. Screenshot available.
Script Warning: Division by Zero; Line no: 33
At Script: Calculate_Troop_AI
10. Every unit's morale is Terrible, even before enlisting them. Tested out on 2 games (Good side).
11. Crash occurs when encountering Warg Rider of Isengard. Screenshot available.
12. Issues with Battle Formations: Formations break when pressing F2; Troops do not follow rally point when in formation; Troops follow player when in formation.
----Will add more bugs as they come along-----
Screenshots can be found here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3KmMUNAyIh4Z0tHZWZIRWtEWWc&usp=sharing