Mount&Blade Expansion > The Last Days

TLD 3.3 Suggestions

(1/4) > >>

Merlkir:
Put your suggestions for 3.3/Warband version here.

thecalaquendi:
Rank and influence points should (IMO) be doubled, or even tripled.  After defeating Moria, Isengard, Dunland and Gundaband I'm still only at rank level 5 with Imladris (Langocolindo Swordbearer of Imladris).

How might I changed the values myself?

Thanks!

Update:

For those wondering the same thing, I found the answer.  Check out the following post:

http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,2479.msg66584.html#msg66584

Please, don't base these suggestions on playing a single faction. Elves especially are like that on purpose, it's one of the drawbacks outweighing their massively powerful soldiers. Other players have no problems rising in ranks of other factions, often reporting they're well over rank 10. Specific playstyle is also a factor.

FleshyStarfish:

--- Quote from: thecalaquendi on February 20, 2014, 05:58:28 PM ---Rank and influence points should (IMO) be doubled, or even tripled.  After defeating Moria, Isengard, Dunland and Gundaband I'm still only at rank level 5 with Imladris (Langocolindo Swordbearer of Imladris).

How might I changed the values myself?

Thanks!

Update:

For those wondering the same thing, I found the answer.  Check out the following post:

http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,2479.msg66584.html#msg66584

Please, don't base these suggestions on playing a single faction. Elves especially are like that on purpose, it's one of the drawbacks outweighing their massively powerful soldiers. Other players have no problems rising in ranks of other factions, often reporting they're well over rank 10. Specific playstyle is also a factor.

--- End quote ---

Go as infantry.  Its totally worth it.

FS

Sirg:

--- Quote from: thecalaquendi on February 20, 2014, 05:58:28 PM ---Rank and influence points should (IMO) be doubled, or even tripled.

--- End quote ---
Maybe it should be added in the Actions Menu as a gameplay option, so everyone will be able to tune it like he wants.
I should say, that with current rate of rank/influenece points, ability to give an order to allied commander is almost useless due to total lack of influence points.

Kwal:
That really changes later in the game, at least with your own faction, especially if you have perks that give influence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version