Author Topic: Bladnir's TLD Rebalanced  (Read 37026 times)

Offline Bladnir

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Bladnir's TLD Rebalanced
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 07:58:11 PM »
P.S. On a side note, I would like more food units per item like in Grothag's submod but his other changes went too far for my tastes. If someone knows how I could implement that one change into my game myself I would be very happy.

Just so you know... We purposely made orcs consume food faster, so that they'd always be hungry, so that they'd bicker and infight more and so that the player would be forced to feed them more prisoners... Countering that with more food per item kinda defeats the purpose...

Well okay I didnt know that. Was wondering why he would want more food per item because I ve never had problems with that, but since I never played orcs that makes sense. I wouldn t change it in my standard Rebalancing anyways, I like it this way, would ve made a file just for hidole555 then

Offline Kwal

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 12:05:04 PM »
It's a bitch when my commander asks for 9 units of beef. The quest always fails before I have enough. Otherwise it's not a problem for me. Just take a few prisoners when you travel a distance, so you have a little snack underway.

Offline Bladnir

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 07:34:36 PM »
Maybe the quest can be changed at orcs into "9 units of human flesh" then you just have to slaughter some humans

Offline Kwal

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 06:28:25 PM »
That would be awesome. The quest is doable and more immersive that way.

Offline Ronin

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 09:16:39 AM »
How do you use this sub-mod on warband?

Offline Bladnir

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2014, 08:40:13 PM »
Just tried it by myself, it works with warband too. Only unzip the 4 files into the TLD main directory and click on overwrite. Done.

Might be issues with that, as Warband changes some of the flags for items iirc. I could be wrong though.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:21:24 PM by CppCoder »

Offline Bladnir

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 07:09:19 PM »
Might be issues with that, as Warband changes some of the flags for items iirc. I could be wrong though.

Played for some hours, the only problem I encountered was the warg crash, and that doesn't depend on my fix as far as I can see.  Anything else works properly until now with my TLD Rebalanced in Warband. If you want to be sure, just backup the files before overwriting. Have fun!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:47:35 PM by Bladnir »

Offline Oyclo

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2015, 03:45:01 PM »
These changes looked a lot like I wanted to change and had been so I tried them.

Two issues with it and the warband version.

1 - Capture for elves just doesn't work.  The troop editor has them as capture but they still don't show up after a battle. 

2 - incorrect mesh prefix for meta meash copy: L and incorrect mesh prefix for meta meash copy: R  errors in some fights.  It doesn't stop the fight, it knocks you out until you hit ok, multiple times. 

Offline Oyclo

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2015, 06:50:48 PM »
I think I fixed #2  through trial and error.  This at least fixed a recurring issue I was having on the scene I had the error every time I reloaded.  I am not capable enough to say I actually fixed it for every instance, but so far so good.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5D1w1Ia37-bd19CcW1KU2hJVUE

Edit: Realized this doesn't have the couched lance fix from  here. https://trello.com/c/59SrpIyb/44-make-spears-couchable

I rarely use them in Warband since they went from OP in M&B to "meh" in WB.  If you need them you can simply cut and paste the fixed ones from the trello link, you don't need a new game.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:46:21 AM by Oyclo »