login

Author Topic: Bug reporting and solutions  (Read 26247 times)

Tuckles

Re: Bug reporting and solutions
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »
Y'know, there IS an edit function.  ::)

You should also probably just wait for the 0.808 release instead of having to wade into the sea of bugs that the 0.751 release is. There are other mods to play, play them to pass the time?  :)

bobsters35

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2007, 04:43:08 PM »
But the time goes so slow with all those mods :( there like all the same except they have diffrent skins eye candy is what alot of them are

franck178

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2008, 02:40:38 AM »
Get Object Failed for "Bo_Round_Small_Tower_r"

it do the same for me how can i fix that

broodwarcd

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2008, 11:06:12 PM »
*read above posts* well...moving on...hey Ron would you mind putting up an update from Raz to tide us over for the next few weeks. I know you probably don't know any more than we do but any info would do us good...even if it is "the mod will come out when it comes out" ( I still owe you and Raz a fruit basket  :D )

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2008, 11:29:33 PM »
*read above posts* well...moving on...hey Ron would you mind putting up an update from Raz to tide us over for the next few weeks. I know you probably don't know any more than we do but any info would do us good...even if it is "the mod will come out when it comes out" ( I still owe you and Raz a fruit basket  :D )

Last time I talked to him, he had been kind of busy, and progress was slow.

I have not yet seen the latest items file (to convert to .90x specs), so we still have some time to go.

Other than that, you know as mush as I do.

broodwarcd

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2008, 11:38:02 AM »

I have not yet seen the latest items file (to convert to .90x specs), so we still have some time to go.

YAY!!!...He said it!!.  I can sleep easy now

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2008, 02:12:26 PM »

Relative to the subject at hand, of course...

Not suggesting you know as much as I do about certain other topics, while in turn you probably know a good deal more than me about other things.

However, a lack of information is not normally associated with making it easier to sleep....

broodwarcd

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 01:59:48 PM »

Relative to the subject at hand, of course...

Not suggesting you know as much as I do about certain other topics, while in turn you probably know a good deal more than me about other things.

However, a lack of information is not normally associated with making it easier to sleep....

Its not the lack of information that makes it easier to sleep, its the knowledge that im not the only one in the dark about such matters.

AND....you just have to ruin my fun don't you?!  :green: