login

Author Topic: (Historic) Development and suggestions  (Read 76143 times)

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: (Historic) Development and suggestions
« Reply #225 on: December 30, 2008, 09:04:53 AM »
And even funnier is the fact that he is talking to a group of superb historians about history (Raz knows this period better than I do), talking about game balance without realizing that the original versions let players choose from both sides (and so the time frame was chosen to define the time when anything could have happened), and suggesting things that were already in the .808 developer's version (had he done any reading to discover this).

And then he tries to get a respected historian and programmer to help with whatever convoluted project he's supposedly working on.

I get a kick out of stuff like this.

Of course, we're still going to have to ban him ... or possibly send him a package bomb.

mount and blade holland

« Reply #226 on: January 29, 2009, 11:47:27 AM »
This thread is here for the purpose of improving the historical accuracy, and make your suggestions. Please feel free to post your critique here as well!
           i know someting an very cool siege with catapults and trebetchees and batering ram balistats siege tower ladders                              and make difrent towns and a banner             or groops in an square evry 10 men in an square XD             but it looks good know finish it!

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt online Gallery
« Reply #227 on: January 29, 2009, 11:56:18 AM »
I think my IQ just dropped a few points..
Here's my gallery: http://merlkir.deviantart.com/

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

emperor Alexius2

« Reply #228 on: January 29, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »
man you should check out the features in sword of Damocles. is this guy a modding genius or is the new module system easier to mod?(ive never modded for .960 so I dont really know)

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt online Gallery
« Reply #229 on: January 30, 2009, 12:44:12 AM »
I think he uses a lot of other people's (Highlander) code.
Here's my gallery: http://merlkir.deviantart.com/

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

emperor Alexius2

« Reply #230 on: January 30, 2009, 04:52:17 PM »
yes, for kingdom management but thats all he expanded highlanders vision, i just wish there was a way to get machines and sword of damacoles. you will even repel the romans.(this invasion code could be good for mongol invasion)

broodwarcd

« Reply #231 on: May 10, 2009, 10:13:57 AM »
This thread is here for the purpose of improving the historical accuracy, and make your suggestions. Please feel free to post your critique here as well!
           i know someting an very cool siege with catapults and trebetchees and batering ram balistats siege tower ladders                              and make difrent towns and a banner             or groops in an square evry 10 men in an square XD             but it looks good know finish it!

Huh? What is he trying to say? Still what kind of siege equipment would have been possible in the desert?