Mount&Blade Expansion > The Last Days

Official status of the mod - UPDATED/ January 2th 2014

(1/7) > >>

Merlkir:
OK, just so you four-or-so guys still playing TLD know, Cpp's notebook crossed river Styx into the dark lands of dead hard drives, so official TLD development is pretty much stopped. We've had a nice couple of scenes made by Temuzu for the Lost Spears quest, but nobody to implement them. ;)

Gaxleep:
Ouch!
This hurts seriously ...  :(

In Vain:
Hard drives are pretty resilient. If it hasn't been set on fire or physically broken, there may be still hope. A fool's hope, maybe.

Still: :-[

Oldtimer:

--- Quote from: Merlkir on April 11, 2013, 07:01:56 AM ---OK, just so you four-or-so guys still playing TLD know, Cpp's notebook crossed river Styx into the dark lands of dead hard drives, so official TLD development is pretty much stopped. We've had a nice couple of scenes made by Temuzu for the Lost Spears quest, but nobody to implement them. ;)

--- End quote ---

Hi,

who are the other three?

On topic, if the disc itself is not damaged the data is salvageable.
A matter of cost of course. Myself I`d be willing to contribute some euros for such a noble cause and I`m sure there are others who also would.

TLD should not fade away like this.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Merlkir:
It's not a matter of data lost, rather of the fact Cpp doesn't have a computer to code on. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version