Author Topic: Developer updates (gameplay footage May 1st)  (Read 117984 times)

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Developer updates (gameplay footage May 1st)
« Reply #345 on: April 29, 2008, 09:53:39 AM »
I just have to ask.... (please don't be mad at me :-[)

Will Holy war be developed for this version (0.950), or still waiting for the final version?

There's not even a module system out for .950 yet.

Plus, after the disasters that followed attempts to port to or mod .890, I figure just about every mod is going to wait for a stable version (i.e. 1.0) before doing too much.  I mean, let's talk common sense here.

emperor77

« Reply #346 on: April 29, 2008, 10:27:46 AM »
Yea i know there is no module system out yet. And i was just asking.

broodwarcd

« Reply #347 on: April 29, 2008, 10:18:26 PM »
i enjoy the waits...they amuse me and add to the adrenaline rush when something actually does come out. I almost got hit by a car while running home when i saw that April fools joke at the schools Computer lab. heh :D...ohh ???

Lorodim

« Reply #348 on: November 16, 2008, 04:22:05 AM »
Update?

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 16, 2008, 04:49:16 AM »
Update?

Raz told me (in an MSN conversation) that he was going to look over the new module system just as soon as he had time, and decide exactly where to go with a few things.  Until he has time to analyze the code and make some decisions, the rest of us are just waiting.  (I can't even help with that part - I don't have the programming skills to even put out intelligent suggestions.)

But the word is that something will be ported to 1.0x ... exactly what and when is yet to be determined.

Offline FleshyStarfish

• Guildsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 27, 2008, 06:30:50 AM »
Did Tooff from the Taleworlds Forum take Raz's work and incorporate it into his mod?  I'm just wondering if maybe some of the work that Tooff did could be used by Raz.  I believe that he did upload the source to his work.

FS
hay wud up guys u shud mak a mod about lyk stuff i dunno wut but it wuld b kool lyk mabe gangstas were u start ur gang n fite mofos huh
http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php/topic,50345.msg1300951.html#msg130

Lorodim

« Reply #351 on: December 05, 2008, 03:54:00 PM »
So any update of how Raz is doing with the mod?

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 05, 2008, 06:58:50 PM »
Haven't heard a thing.  I'll try to find him again and ask.  However, it's a big job to analyze the whole fool module system, so unless he has months of free time, I would assume that progress is just slow.

skyler91

« Reply #353 on: December 30, 2008, 08:25:37 PM »
actually, I want to ask something  :-[l.... what version in M&B will use it for HOLY WAR... is that 1.010..??? :lol:

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 30, 2008, 09:37:48 PM »
This was announced before... Raz said he would look into completing and porting HW to the latest version of M&B, just as soon as he had time.  Haven't heard anything in a while, so I assume he still hasn't had that much time.

skyler91

« Reply #355 on: January 02, 2009, 03:32:19 AM »
Thanks for the respond...

hem... I hope it will released soon...because I really like this mods hehehehhee :lol:

Mdgrim

« Reply #356 on: May 12, 2009, 07:10:09 AM »
I'm sure you guys have heard this a million times by now, but is this mod out yet? Or nearing its final stage in development? Really interested in & want to play this ^^

**EDIT** Lol! I know where Raz got the ram from! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8TtIiXFYrU

Anyways if you still need beta testers, I can help out. Also i'm sure I can learn how to add stuff to the game and fix issues within the game (I made mods for the mmorpg Star Wars Galaxies) Also when i'm bored I can SHEF some screenies on photoshop of the mod lol
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 07:32:29 AM by Mdgrim »

marcigaglio

« Reply #357 on: May 14, 2009, 02:41:18 PM »
but, where I can download this mod???? and what version of MeB have I should already installed? ...thanks