Author Topic: TLD at the NEXUS  (Read 3795 times)

Offline pagan

• Master
  • TLD Composer
    • View Profile
TLD at the NEXUS
« on: March 02, 2012, 10:03:00 pm »
Just in case anyone isn't aware, TLD is now available at the NEXUS, along with everything Mount&Blade under the new merger. Hopefully we will have more fans who may not have heard of the mod, or even M&B. and with a little more luck, perhaps some of the very talented modders from the nexus may decide to try there hand at M&B, or even better, TLD!

Our thread can be found here  http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3569

And remember to Vote and Endorse when visiting there!

If you already have downloaded everything but wish to Vote & Endorse your beloved TLD, then simply download the hotfix and vote away. We are in the prosses of having our TRUE download count added to the Nexus thread, by bringing all TLD versions under one roof.

NOTE: you can only Endorse a file after an hour from downloading.

Thanks all
Vlad (Pagan)

Offline Arkerless

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: TLD at the NEXUS
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 11:01:49 pm »
Horrid website, loaded with scripting and once I downloaded the file I didnt see any way to kill their popup without killing the whole tab.

Still enabled scripts and downloaded the hotfix just for you! And I will do it one more time to endorse.

Offline pagan

• Master
  • TLD Composer
    • View Profile
Re: TLD at the NEXUS
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 11:29:17 pm »
Thanks Arkerless

Yep, a known issue that is annoying. Refreshing the window gets rid of the download popup also. THe best way i found was to go to profile and change the download option from popup to new window. The problem comes about because sometimes the little 'x' close button doesn't show up in top right corner.

Cheers
Vlad (Pagan)