Author Topic: error  (Read 6090 times)

Blackhawk 14

error
« on: February 09, 2007, 07:36:22 pm »
Um...I was jsut wondeirn gif soemoen could help me, when i try to run ch.1 v1.5 storymod, i get an RGL ERROR that says cannot find object: beard or somethign to that effect, is this jsut because it is not up to date for v8 to M&B?? can i do somethigna bout it help?!?!?!

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: error
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 07:39:45 pm »
1) You need to speak better English ;)

2) It's probably that.

3) You can do one thing. I'll tell you what. Sit down. Take a deep breath. Wait for the next version.

Blackhawk 14

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 08:28:33 pm »
lol sorry i was just typing fast and i messed up and i didn't feel like going back through and correcting my spelling errors.... i guess i can wait if i have to.....

Wood

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 02:38:44 pm »
lol sorry i was just typing fast and i messed up and i didn't feel like going back through and correcting my spelling errors.... i guess i can wait if i have to.....

May I suggest that next time you do make the effort. Thanks.

Blackhawk 14

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 01:36:11 pm »
Does anyone know when a new update for ch.1 will be out?!?!?!

Merentha

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 01:50:58 am »
No, no one does.  Winter might, but I have heard nothing.  As has already been said, correct grammar and spelling are requirements for posting on this board.

And yes, the reason Storymod isn't working is that it is still for version .751

Blackhawk 14

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 05:50:42 pm »
Sorry about the jumbled words and that's okay i guess i can wait i just think it is going to be a great mod and the sooner the better

Marauder777

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 09:13:30 pm »
Ahhhh!  My eyes!  Punctuation man, punctuation!  Please!  Use it! 

Sorry about the jumbled words and that's okay i guess i can wait i just think it is going to be a great mod and the sooner the better

Corrected:  I'm sorry about the jumbled words.  I guess I can wait.  I just think it is going to be a great mod and the sooner it's released, the better!

The sooner Storymod is released, the more likely there will be bugs.  My computer isn't going anywhere, or plan on doing anything unusual.  It will still be here when the next version comes out.  I would much rather have a solid version that takes six months to develop than having to start a new character every three weeks due to updates.