login

Author Topic: No Horses Mod!  (Read 17581 times)

aGorilla

Re: No Horses Mod!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 07:21:31 PM »
But now, it's just.... &Blade!

Die Infidel!
* aGorilla marches off to Liberty and Death to challenge Nethros to a duel.

LionNinja

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 06:22:30 AM »
Could be worse, could be "Mount &" and the mounts are annoying if you're an archer, which i always am.

Sit there with your bow trying to shoot enemies with their shield up permanently leaving you only able to shoot the horse in its stupid face, this is being downloaded for sure  :green:

Kinsume

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 01:14:30 PM »
so yeah... i downloaded this mod because i was interested in seeing large infantry only battles compared to the usually massive numbers of horses... well i got the mod, put it in the mod folder and loaded it up... started it up fine yet there was a slight issue... i was on a horse, i gave it the benifit of the doubt and figured mabey i had the only horse so i went and explored some to see if there were others, ran into a prisoner train that had the image of guys on horse so i attacked and sure enough there were horse... am i missing something here?

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 03:10:22 PM »
Hm, is the prisoner train the only party with horses?

Kinsume

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 08:32:05 AM »
im not entirely sure, i had a horse and they did... i didnt play the mod long enough to see if anyone else did because i figured it was broke or something...

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 03:25:29 PM »
Well, to be honest I have sort of removed the source code, so I can't really check if it's something I did wrong.

Jairion

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 03:48:21 AM »
Curious, would this mod remove all of those ridicilous rhino-riders from the mod 300? Would it be fine to mod the mod with this, respecting all authors? Is there a more simple way to remove horses from a certain mod?

Offline Nethros

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 07:09:12 AM »
Nope, not without the source code. Or you could use the unofficial editor, but that one ain't released for 0.80x

Offline azile0

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2008, 05:30:01 PM »
Hey, is there a way to mesh this with TLD? My computer can't take the Rohirrim cavalry. Or the Black Numenorians. Or the Wargs. I'm really just screwed wherever I go.