login

Author Topic: Easter Eggs (contains SPOILERS - read and risk ruining yourself some fun!)  (Read 66286 times)

Offline Russian Guy

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Visited Amon Hen (man it is breathtaking!), Mirkwood location (though it was empty and nobody attacked me and no particularly eye-catching scenery), Moria, Entmoot, secret room in Minas Tirith (highlight to read who was that in there?).
You might find that out if you decipher the ancient writing on the wall of the tomb.

What easter eggs are there and where can they be found? I hear there is some location in Dead Marshes, some cutscene you could watch after speaking with some guards at certain time of the day.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 03:28:57 AM by Merlkir »

Offline Sirg

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
secret room in Minas Tirith (highlight to read who was that in there?).
IIRC, Elendil was reburied there after Gondor and Rohan became allies. Correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 08:19:40 AM by Sirg »

Offline rejndjer

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Easter Eggs (contains SPOILERS - read and risk ruining yourself some fun!)
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2013, 10:00:19 AM »
I've been to amon hen just recently, haven't found anything interesting there, so i'm wondering did i fail to find it, or did developers fail to add everything they wanted?:/

Offline Beorn424

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2013, 01:50:05 PM »
The special thing about Amon Hen is the scene. There aren't any items or quests that take place there. Just explore and enjoy.

Offline Triglav

• I'll bite your axe off!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2013, 04:14:08 PM »
I've been to amon hen just recently, haven't found anything interesting there, so i'm wondering did i fail to find it, or did developers fail to add everything they wanted?:/

Did the devs fail? The devs never fail! They add or remove things precisely as they like!
"Of course, just by reading this forum you get a geek point. If you post you get a lifetime membership card.
If you contribute to the mod your praises are sung by the lords of dorkistan for an age and a half."
-Ancientwanker

Offline Kwal

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2013, 02:56:13 PM »
I found parking my warg on top of one of the Argonath to be pretty interesting...

I read in this thread something about a cutscene happening when you talk to a certain guard at a certain time of day, but I'm so far clueless and haven't succeeded. Could someone help me out please?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 04:46:00 AM by Kwal »