Author Topic: Companions (spoiler)  (Read 52487 times)

Offline MadVader

• Master
  • TLD, ex-PoP coder
    • View Profile
Re: Companions (spoiler)
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 02:32:13 AM »
Sorry to double-post... Could you please give me advice on how to get all the dialogue triggers for the evil side? I've offered to write up companion dialogue for TLD. Thus, I need to check out all the current dialogues for examples.
Taal also offered to write the evil dialogues (so far we have Gulm, Bolzog, Gorbag and Lykyada). I'll PM you the locations of all the evil guys so you can talk to them if you want to contribute. We will choose the best lines in the end.
The Last Days 3.0 - the ultimate Mount and Blade mod: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/board,20.0.html

Offline Conners

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 03:22:07 AM »
Currently, not sure if I'm meant to brush up lines, make new ones, or design a new companion. Any idea which of these it is? I'll try asking Taal if he knows, and he he feels about a "partner" or "competitor" (I don't really want to step on toes...).

It's writing specific lines of dialog for the companion. We have some background for some of them, but not all iirc.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 05:44:09 AM by Merlkir »

Offline DerGreif

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 09:39:22 AM »
Updates on the evil companions' costs:

Ufthak (Orc Patrol Camp) - cost: 1 influence (Mordor)
Fuldimir (Umbar Corsair Camp) - cost: 3 influence (Umbar)
Durgash (Isengard) - requirements: 50 rank points (1. Isengard rank), cost: 8 influence (Isengard)
Gulm (Uruk Hai Hunting Camp) - requirements: 180 rank points, cost: 20 influence (Isengard)
Bolzog (Gates of Moria) - requirements: 50 rank points (1. Moria rank), cost: 5 influence (Moria)
Lykyada (Harad Camp) - requirements: 350 rank points, cost: ???
Gorbag (Minas Morgul) - requirements: ??? rank points, cost: 18 influence (Mordor)

to be continued
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 05:17:15 PM by DerGreif »

Offline Khamukkamu

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 01:30:52 PM »
Thanks, really appreciate this, DerGreif

Offline DerGreif

• Apprentice
    • View Profile