Before reporting "RGL ERROR: get_shader failed for: windy_flora", or writing being messed up, or being unable to hit enemies make sure you did the installation procedure correctly. Check FAQ. And run IronLauncher.exe from your mod folder, instead of running mount&blade.exe from MB folder.
While posting a bug report, please state at least the following:
1) type of the bug (such as "CTD/weird item/balancing issue...etc.") like this: "CTD"
2) action you were performing when the bug appeared. (equipping items, talking to a smith, killing a warg, having a huge battle ... etc.)
3) if it's a one time thing, or if you managed to repeat the bug - tell us how to replicate the bug in our game. Nore that info about how to replicate bug is the most helpful bugreporting part
4) your computer specification - especially if the bug is a performance issue. (CPU, amount of RAM, GPU, if you have a sound card, OS...)
0. Random crashes in big battles
- will be less random as we slowly optimize more and more. For now, lower your graphics settings, switch off ragdolls, make sure you run enhanced MB1.011
0.1 DX7 is not tested at all
- there should be loads of visual bugs there
1. Many trees do not have collisions
- working on it, partly MB bug.
2. Flower meshes sometimes generate flipped on side
in Lossarnach, Edoras, elven settlements - we are still hunting that one.
3. Mountain backdrops not appropriate to geography
in some battlescenes - working on those
4. month Viresse causes bugs with quest window fixed in next patch
5. attackers/defenders spawn/traverse in wrong places in sieges: Eastfold, Esgaroth, Umbar camp, Tarnost fixed in next patch
6. Half of riders charge to enemies then stop there