login

Author Topic: TLD 3.3 FAQ & Ask any other questions here! DON'T START A NEW TOPIC. ASK HERE!  (Read 1081820 times)

krelog

Re: TLD 3.0 FAQ - Ask your questions!
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2011, 12:57:49 PM »
Unlimited? OMG - thats a good motivation to kiss my dwarven kings butt some more! <3

thanks =)

time to play more *_*

Offline Kohlrabi

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2011, 01:04:09 PM »
9 good? I've found only 8. 2 in Rohan, none from Rivendell, 1 from each other faction. Who am I missing?

You're missing a gondor companion - look in a hidden place...

Nameless One

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2011, 01:39:10 PM »
9 good? I've found only 8. 2 in Rohan, none from Rivendell, 1 from each other faction. Who am I missing?

You're missing a gondor companion - look in a hidden place...

Thanks ;)

CrazyChris

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »
Is there a way to make all the small parties like scouts/foragers/patrols etc command themselves?

Also, how much are the chances for a Hero/Lord to die? I have 4 different games and 1 of them has had a lord die.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 02:43:34 PM by CrazyChris »

Kooz123

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2011, 02:17:31 PM »
I got a quest from Thranduil to eliminate a troll that is around Woodelf Camp.  However after 3 days of searching I have not run across it yet.  What do I need to do to find it?

smithy93

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2011, 02:49:38 PM »
I have tried downloading the file numerous times and i cant even unzip it no matter which program i use (WinZip, 7-Zip, whatever)
the mod looks epic, but i cant touch it, any hints?

Nameless One

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2011, 03:45:15 PM »
I have tried downloading the file numerous times and i cant even unzip it no matter which program i use (WinZip, 7-Zip, whatever)
the mod looks epic, but i cant touch it, any hints?

Browsers can cache a corrupt download. You can try a different link, or a different browser. You can also delete your browser's cache and try again.

Offline Nidion

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2011, 06:30:26 PM »
I was wondering, if my Faction kills off all the relativly close Enemy Capitals - will it establish some kind of frontier town elsewhere, to reduce travel times for the Main armies?

And I also would be intresting in knowing what's the max rank you can get - if it's not too much of a spoiler :)
Factions will establish advance camps elsewhere once they eliminate all their enemies in the current theater. (Check who are they fighting by asking lords about the War..)
Ranks are unlimited :).
Then what is the last rank that unlocks a new reward bought with Influence? 9?

Offline Conners

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2011, 12:36:58 AM »
Did someone say there are unlimited ranks? I guess that means that ranks don't have titles to them, or they do up to a certain point, where it becomes: "General Level 40,605".

Noo, the rank points may be unlimited, but the named ranks themselves are like 10.

EDIT: Okeydokey. Will have to play the game after the initial patch, to find out what Rank Points do :P.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:02:52 AM by Conners »

Offline Marmalade

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2011, 03:33:58 AM »
How does the "Volunteers" system work with regards to friendly lords?

Obviously the displayed number is the total available for you to hire, but do friendly lords use the same pool, or do they simply gain more troops in a conventionally mysterious way? (If that were the case then there would be a good argument for not emptying out the barracks)

Rhygar666

« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2011, 05:27:36 AM »
how to get a pony as dwarf
must be possible you can ride one at iron hills, theres also a screen of one riding.

krelog

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2011, 07:06:00 AM »
the screens showing dwarfs on horses are usually because someone spawned it with cheats on them I would say.

So far the ponie you can ride in iron hill is more like a gimmick
don't think its reasonable to use a pony as a war mount

they use it only for traveling / as a work mule as far as i know

smap53

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2011, 11:22:34 AM »
Hey, i have been on this quest for 6 in game days called, dispatch of the raging troll, its taking place outside of linhim, or however you spell it,and i cannot find it where find the troll is it bugged or can i just not find it.

Offline TheMageLord

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2011, 12:28:04 PM »
how to get a pony as dwarf
must be possible you can ride one at iron hills, theres also a screen of one riding.

My "dwarf horse archer" screen was a joke. I was riding the pony in the Iron Hills quarry :)

krelog

« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2011, 01:40:37 PM »
Hey, i have been on this quest for 6 in game days called, dispatch of the raging troll, its taking place outside of linhim, or however you spell it,and i cannot find it where find the troll is it bugged or can i just not find it.

The troll is roaming the area and it follows patrols that it sees so it might be drawn away a bit.
Try to increase your search area a bit, you will most certainly find it - be warned though: it's not an easy quest =)