1) The "grinding" that occurs mid-late game, where players just keep on looking/waiting for war parties, scouts, etc in order to bring down faction strength.
This especially concerns Isengard. This is very annoying to downgrade it's strength to 1000 (appearing a Last Stand warparty), so I've made a tweak, that allows player to tune faction strength when Last Stand party appears.
Last Stand Party appears when faction strength is less than 1000, but it is too low value for some factions (such as Isengard), so if we don't want to grind tiny parties around Isengard, we should raise threshold of faction's strength then last stand partie appears. For example, from 1000 (default) to 2000 (it is just an example, this value may be even 8000 - in that case last stand parties will appear in the beginning of the game
So, what we have to do:
1. Make a copy of "simple_triggers.txt" file.
2. Open the file simple_triggers.txt, find the line (it's number is 59, if file is opened in notepad++) 1224979098644774912 150 1000
542 and replace to 1224979098644774912 150 2000
3. Then find the line (it's number also 59) 3 1224979098644774919 1 1000
501 and replace to 3 1224979098644774919 1 2000
4. Save changes and close the file.
That's all, the last stand parties will appear if faction strength is less than 2000. After defeating the last stand partie of faction you want to eliminate, you may change "simple_triggers.txt" to default - new game is not needed.
Maybe there are more lines same as proper in "simple_triggers.txt", so I pointed number of proper lines (number 59) if file is opened in notepad++ (I use it instead of standard windows notepad).