login

Author Topic: Unique Items  (Read 4728 times)

Offline Clegane

• View Profile
Unique Items
« on: August 03, 2011, 04:40:58 PM »
For the flavor of loot hunting i think we should be adding unique items, for example Rhaegars Armor set, Robert's Warhammer, One of those Valyrian lost swords, Weirdwood Bow, etc.. suggestions? Unless we have new models for the items we can add them with standard ones but better stats.

Offline hurleur

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Unique Items
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 07:08:07 PM »
We've got some, just need to fix the brf problem.

Offline Clegane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 03:07:34 AM »
Nice, ill finish the last lords stats and ladies appearances, maybe equip the ladies, wont be that much of a problem because all of them will only equip fancy dresses (the ladies  :lol:).

Offline hurleur

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 06:11:58 AM »
Problem with Brf is now finish , it's simply a mesh that is uncompatible with the last openbrf (2 or 3 last version). I hope to send u the file later.
 Do u work with module_system files? not with the txt ( i hope....)

Offline Clegane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 07:25:53 AM »
Problem with Brf is now finish , it's simply a mesh that is uncompatible with the last openbrf (2 or 3 last version). I hope to send u the file later.
 Do u work with module_system files? not with the txt ( i hope....)

Woops, i use a txt editor by morgh, is that a problem? if it is how should i do it?

EDIT: The editor lets you edit the files in python in the module system too, so it should be fine i think, i might need to install python though.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:29:17 AM by Clegane »

Offline hurleur

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 07:34:10 AM »
U should not use txt, all must be done in that way, because of everytime we will add a new scrit ( for recruiting militia) we have to complie the module system. When it complile it generate new troop txt, so u work is erased.

Simply use the same editor but with python files ( u found them under  Modules\Westeros-PBOD4\Westeros MS) and u need to install python for compiling ( if i can do it , belive me it's easy).

Offline Clegane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 07:39:56 AM »
Yeah, theres a problem atm, whenever  i try to edit troops.py the editor crashes, doesnt happen with the items. I installed the last version of Python 2 not Python 3.

What program/tool do you use to edit them? Im using Morgh's but as i said it gets locked up on trying to open the troops file.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:47:46 AM by Clegane »

Offline Clegane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 08:25:03 AM »
I found another problem, i think you cannot set attribs individually in the .py, the are sets and you assign one ot each lord

knight_attrib_1 = str_15|agi_14|int_8|cha_16|level(22)
knight_attrib_2 = str_16|agi_16|int_10|cha_18|level(26)
knight_attrib_3 = str_18|agi_17|int_12|cha_20|level(30)
knight_attrib_4 = str_19|agi_19|int_13|cha_22|level(35)
knight_attrib_5 = str_20|agi_20|int_15|cha_25|level(41)

as above the same applies to skills. Its a shame that editor doesnt work, i could set them individually that way.

EDIT: I might had found a workaround, its so cheap it might work  :lol:, ill send you the troops.py when its done so you can check it/compile/whatever.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 08:30:40 AM by Clegane »

Offline hurleur

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 09:22:40 AM »
U can add the skill manually, the Knight attribute are just quick link.
 for exemple
trp_knight1_1 and 1_2 have knigh attribute 5 thats mean they have str_20|agi_20|int_15|cha_25|level(41)
u can simply delete knight_attrib_5 and replace it by str_x|agi_x|int_x|cha_x|level(x) x is the value u want.

Personally i use MnBmodCompanion is light but powerfull.

Offline Clegane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 10:02:52 AM »
U can add the skill manually, the Knight attribute are just quick link.
 for exemple
trp_knight1_1 and 1_2 have knigh attribute 5 thats mean they have str_20|agi_20|int_15|cha_25|level(41)
u can simply delete knight_attrib_5 and replace it by str_x|agi_x|int_x|cha_x|level(x) x is the value u want.

Personally i use MnBmodCompanion is light but powerfull.

Yeah thats what i do, so fine it will work then. As i said when im done ill send you the troop.py file. Btw im using Doctor Python and doing it directly on the code, but will try that mnb companion thing.  Also would be nice if i could have the entire asoiaf.brf working so i can see how the items look and assign them to lords, ifnot ill equip them with the available items and then later we can edit their equipment.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:05:01 AM by Clegane »