Author Topic: Let's work here again.  (Read 5811 times)

Offline hurleur

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Let's work here again.
« on: August 02, 2011, 08:07:50 AM »
let's work here again , there is to much spam on Taleworld forum topic.
  Who is with me?

Offline Clegane

• View Profile
Re: Let's work here again.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 10:46:58 AM »
Im back! you are right, this subforum will be better just because im on the watch and all the spammers/bullshit will be dealt with swiftly.  :lol:

Gurkhal

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 02:09:57 PM »
I'm here and ready, as I've done some trivia on and off for the mod earlier.

Offline Comrade Tito

• Craftsman
  • As High as Hodor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 02:44:46 PM »
I'm always here :P

Hodor

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »
I want to help in any shape way or form possible! while i have 0 modding experience i've begun reading up on the subject. im a good artist so at the very least i could do some conceptual art for menu screens? going to read up heavily on scening and textures and cartography for the game. i realise that a noob modder probably isnt the most welcome addition to an undertaking as massive as westeros as i will self admittadley hinder rather than help but ill post up screens of what i come up with and you guys can e-mail me if you would like to use them.

probably off topic here but will there be any chance of riding a dragon into battle when the finished product comes out?:P
on a more realisable subject, will there be any implementation of the free companies for hire in your armies? the golden company, second sons, the windblown etc? depending on how difficult it will be to raise a sufficient number of men to challenge power in the realm, seeing as how they are important in this regard in the books it could be cool to have some..

finally, will there be a godswood in Winterfell :P I want to swear my oath in front of a heart tree :D

Offline Comrade Tito

• Craftsman
  • As High as Hodor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 07:13:33 PM »
I want to help in any shape way or form possible! while i have 0 modding experience i've begun reading up on the subject. im a good artist so at the very least i could do some conceptual art for menu screens? going to read up heavily on scening and textures and cartography for the game. i realise that a noob modder probably isnt the most welcome addition to an undertaking as massive as westeros as i will self admittadley hinder rather than help but ill post up screens of what i come up with and you guys can e-mail me if you would like to use them.

probably off topic here but will there be any chance of riding a dragon into battle when the finished product comes out?:P
on a more realisable subject, will there be any implementation of the free companies for hire in your armies? the golden company, second sons, the windblown etc? depending on how difficult it will be to raise a sufficient number of men to challenge power in the realm, seeing as how they are important in this regard in the books it could be cool to have some..

finally, will there be a godswood in Winterfell :P I want to swear my oath in front of a heart tree :D

This mod takes place at the beginning of the War of the Five kings, so no dragons, sorry. Even if it took place post-adwd I still doubt we could make that :(

All of these companies are not operating in Westeros... we're sticking with regular mercs for now.

Don't know about the godswood. If we got someone to make us a heart-tree model, it would definitely be epic to have one :D

Hodor

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 05:22:25 PM »

This mod takes place at the beginning of the War of the Five kings, so no dragons, sorry. Even if it took place post-adwd I still doubt we could make that :(

All of these companies are not operating in Westeros... we're sticking with regular mercs for now.

Don't know about the godswood. If we got someone to make us a heart-tree model, it would definitely be epic to have one :D

i will do some concept sketches and post them up in a few days, you guys can see what you think and it might be easier to just have it as a menu screen rather than graphically introduce it, provided the sketches work out :P

Bobothebear

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 06:26:55 PM »
I'd love help out with this mod. I can do 3D modelling fairly well, and I'd be willing to learn anything else. What still needs to be done?

Offline hurleur

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 03:21:07 AM »
We still need plate armor.