login

Author Topic: Mysterious man  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Wild Rover

• Apprentice
  • Hero of the Mark
    • View Profile
Mysterious man
« on: July 11, 2011, 07:59:31 AM »
This may not be important, since it refers to (probably unimportant) event that happened to me in version 2.3, but I am still curious. :)
My rohirrim warlord is now helping the elves to get rid of Dol Guldur, and on my way there, I have remembered something. In version 2.3, when I was travelling south of Lorien, I have encountered a strange party (cannot remember its name) of one man. If I remember correctly, he was riding a horse - saddle horse, I think - and wore no armour. I have attacked and defeated him, and then a menu appeared, where he asked me to let him go. Since I had no idea what to do with him, I let him go. He disappeared and I have never seen him again.
If anyone else encountered this strange man (or perhaps the developers, if they are willing to bother with that), can you tell me, well... Who was this man :-\?

Offline Conners

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Mysterious man
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 09:45:43 AM »
Never heard or seen this before. I'm interested to know too.

Offline Boosh

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 01:40:26 AM »
So that's where Ancientwanker got off to!  :D

Offline Conners

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 03:17:07 AM »
Obviously Rover should've kept him prisoner, then returned him here--the Devs would've rewarded him with a special item. (I hope joking about this doesn't touch any nerves :-[.)