Author Topic: Needing a little bit of help :)  (Read 4155 times)

Kiah911

Needing a little bit of help :)
« on: June 18, 2011, 09:44:05 PM »
Okkkk. So I had v 1.1101 or what ever of M&B. I unstalled my M&B and just went to the file that downloads v .808, is that okay? I didn't download anything from taleworlds like usual. I hope that makes sense!

Secondly, after I did that, I downloaded TLD and it auto-installed its self into the mods folder in the .808 M&B folder...well I thought that was it. But every time i log into the game, it loads and everything, up until the point where I enter into the map after creating my char. and the screen flashes black every few seconds and everything is paused. I have to exit the game and everything. Did I miss any steps or anything or do it wrong? If so, can anyone please tell me step by step what to do as if you were talking to a 3rd-grader moron? LOL. (everything has to be clear as blue skies for me or I'll be all lost n confused;D )

Kiah911

Re: Needing a little bit of help :)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 10:35:22 AM »
Find it weird that no one knows how to fix this. lol.

Offline GetAssista

• TLD Dev team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 11:56:59 AM »
First, you don't need to uninstall 1.011.
Just put MB808 into some other folder and direct TLD there. Different MB versions do not conflict.

Second, there might be some install hickup with needed core files. Read the readme and look if all the needed files (mb.fxo specifically, maybe others dont remember) are transferred to needed places

Kiah911

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 06:52:58 PM »
Thanks for the info! I never installed 1.011, would that do damage? And where is the read me? I've been searching for it but I can't find it lol.

Kiah911

Ok..
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 11:19:11 AM »
Well since really only one person replied and there is still the problem..... I'm just going to see if some one can go into team viewer for me and see if they can fix it. My yahoo account name is voicesthatcarry11. Just add me and say hello if you can help :)

One topic is enough
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 03:23:51 AM by GetAssista »

Kiah911

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 08:59:53 PM »
Jeez help here is slow. lol... anyone know where the readme is? all the readme's I have found only talk about the game req. and such, nothing about installation or files or anything.

If some one could just connect with me over yahoo msg and go into team viewer with me, that would be great and a lot easier.

Offline Merlkir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt online Gallery
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 11:53:46 PM »
There are quite a few topics where people solved their own, often very similar, problems. We'd appreciate if you searched for your answer yourself as we don't really have the time to support the 0.808 version anymore.
Here's my gallery: http://merlkir.deviantart.com/

I'm now painting and drawing commissions. I'll paint portraits, pets, girlfriends, favourite characters..you name it. Send me a PM if interested ;)

Kiah911

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 10:58:40 AM »
Oh theres a newer version? Oh..... haha

Kiah911

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 11:03:55 AM »
Hmm the download link says that you guys are still using the .808

What version are you guys supporting? is there a new one?

Offline octoburn

• The Last Days Beta Tester
  • Picket Fence Cartel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 11:04:59 AM »
If you defeat Mordor in the .808 version, travel to Minas Tirith and talk to Denethor, he gives you the URL for the 1.011 version download.

Offline Boosh

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 10:30:32 AM »
Best one I've heard in a while, Octoburn!  ;)