Author Topic: Orc Troops Equal to Human Troops?  (Read 41117 times)

Offline Taal

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Orc Troops Equal to Human Troops?
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2011, 06:42:37 pm »
MadVader: My offer still stands. I am an experienced writer and practice regularly through my work. I have submitted work to this mod before and have proof read for Winter for a short while. I work shift work which allows me a lot of free time. I have knowledge of Tolkien lore and basic Mount & Blade code. I've already started basic background work for supplying dialogue for the mod and provided examples in the "Help Needed" thread.

Give me a PM when you guys come to it, or I'm in the IRC channel pretty much 24/7.

Offline MadVader

• Master
  • TLD, ex-PoP coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2011, 07:03:59 pm »
MadVader: My offer still stands. I am an experienced writer and practice regularly through my work. I have submitted work to this mod before and have proof read for Winter for a short while. I work shift work which allows me a lot of free time. I have knowledge of Tolkien lore and basic Mount & Blade code. I've already started basic background work for supplying dialogue for the mod and provided examples in the "Help Needed" thread.

Give me a PM when you guys come to it, or I'm in the IRC channel pretty much 24/7.
Excellent. Once the release+patch rush is over, we'll hopefully get to it. In the meantime, feel free to point out problems in the text when the mod is released.
The Last Days 3.0 - the ultimate Mount and Blade mod: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/board,20.0.html

Offline Conners

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2011, 07:49:05 pm »
Thought it wouldn't be long before you found some good candidates ;). Good luck Taal! Hope you can surprise us with the next release's story.