Author Topic: General info thread?  (Read 5197 times)

Brigadier Hussey

General info thread?
« on: February 03, 2007, 11:20:32 PM »
Do you think a general info thread would be useful?
I'm buggered If I can remember what this mod is about.

Offline ex_ottoyuhr

• View Profile
Re: General info thread?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 11:27:54 PM »
Yeah, sounds like a good idea.

As to the mod's subject (so far -- the story's still not exactly far enough along to convey much :P), does the phrase "tax collector" ring a bell? :)

Edit: Modifications made -- the "Download" thread will now be a bit of an introduction, too.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 11:34:48 PM by ex_ottoyuhr »

Rholan

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 01:14:56 PM »
Hi there.  First, let me say that I am really enjoying the mod.  Great work.  Second, is there anywhere we could access the map for ASLOW?  It would be very helpful for strategic planning of sieges and such.  If not, no worries.  Just thought I'd ask.

barton quint

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 08:23:07 PM »
Hello.  I posted elsewhere about this, but this forum seems kind of stagnant and I have not had any replies.

I am looking for general info on the ASLOW mod.  As in, some of the features that are different from native, like the factions and attacking cities, and how to best play with them.  I've been trying to play the mod for a while and I just don't really get it yet. 

Any ideas on what a player can do to enjoy this mod more would be greatly appreciated. 

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 09:34:09 PM »
Honestly, a major rework is in order.  The most enjoyable thing to do is to wait until the new version comes out.  It will offer a lot of new stuff, including a new combat model (custom RCM, by me), some new graphics (thanks to Raz over at HW), and more of ex_otto's original strategic options that come from starting out as the prince.

But none of this is ready yet (ex_otto is working on the troop trees now), so you have to keep waiting.

barton quint

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 04:14:05 AM »
well, thanks for the info.  I guess I will wait it out.  Good luck!