Author Topic: hi...  (Read 2815 times)

Frost1

hi...
« on: December 27, 2010, 03:22:22 AM »
i have returned to this forum after a long time of absence to see whtere this mod is still alive...
is anyone still working on it since the posts seem quite old...

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: hi...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 04:42:27 AM »
Fujiwara got bogged down in Real Life (TM) and everything sort of went on hold.  I've been holding down the fort as far as responding to comments goes ... but I'm no programmer, and I've been more busy than usual myself lately, so answering questions is all I've been getting around to.

But most of the team are still standing by, in the hope that life will get easier and we can all get back to ONR.  I am not aware of any active work on the mod at the moment, but its prolonged hold is not exactly the same as "dead/hibernating", as some of us still check in to see if anything is up.

Offline Sibilance

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 03:06:29 AM »
I'm still holding out hope. :)

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 05:33:52 AM »
Aren't we all.

Had somebody looking at the code and considering trying to port ONR to M&B 1.0x, but so far not much progress.  I'll pass along any information I have, as soon as we know something for sure.

Offline Conners

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 12:10:45 AM »
Good of you to hold the fort.

Sadly, it might be a long time before this fine mod sees its porting through--but that isn't the end of the world. I look forward to the time I can enjoy this mod again, in the future.