Author Topic: Yeah...  (Read 2683 times)

Bugale

Yeah...
« on: September 18, 2010, 02:45:30 AM »
Is this mod still active in development?

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Yeah...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 05:27:28 AM »
That's a complicated question.

Fujiwara - the mod lead, and responsible for the source code - is bogged down in Real Life (tm).  He has expressed a desire to get back into the project when he has the time and resources, but for now, he just does not have that luxury.

Meanwhile, some of the rest of us have been more preoccupied than usual as well ... but most of the rest of the mod team are still standing by, waiting for activity to resume at previous levels.

So development is sort of stalled right now.  Not canceled, but not exactly "active" either.

Bugale

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 02:32:08 AM »
Mhm.. Well, I really like the mod.. I'd say the best I've played so far, but the problem is the big bunch of bugs which makes the mod almost unplayable... For example, the retainer quest for Hosokawa... Once you finish it and go to the commander, he just starts saying something about promotions and then you just can't get out of the conversation.. And there are many other bugs.

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 06:46:58 AM »
You are using M&B .90x and the appropriate version of ONR, aren't you?  Because it was pretty stable for most things, at last check.  There were a few conversation bugs, but they were minor ... you could still do all the hack-and-slash you wanted without the "missions".

Don't even try to use the M&B 1.0x version - the port was still in alpha test, and nothing works.