Author Topic: Good work modders!  (Read 3160 times)

Eltzu

Good work modders!
« on: August 19, 2010, 02:19:20 PM »

There is no words...

OH WTF OMG UBER MOD!!!!11!?!?11

I used to play this mod 'bout a year ago but then I got new PC and Warband so playing this kinda got cut off. Now I went to MBrepository as I usually do and hey... I saw that there was an update for Star Wars Conquest. I thought, why not to check it out (when I played the game last time it wasn't even "Conquest"). Then I saw the trailer... It is sooo cool... :O I really mean it. You modders have put a helluva lot of time in to this mod and all I can say is AWESOME, GREAT, AMAZING (and some swearing and crying for happiness that I leave out). The mod has changed so much that I of course had to download the original M&B again so I could play this mod again and again. Truly amazing!

Keep up your great work! And HokieBT, you should make a donation account or something so I could help you with your modding. You are better than Egoraptor and Obama together! :D

P.S. Sry mah dab anglesh

Offline Vector

• View Profile
Re: Good work modders!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 12:51:25 PM »
Thanks for the positive feedback. :)
Hokie, Myself and a few of the others aren't too active at the moment but Swyter & Reven are doing an excellent job holding things down.
Also i saw we have been headlining at IGN.: http://www.fileplanet.com/mods/