Author Topic: Item usage permission request  (Read 2018 times)

Nack

Item usage permission request
« on: July 17, 2010, 03:23:26 PM »
Hello, I come here representing the people working for the mod The Age of the Samurai (placeholder name) for Warband, and I am here to request permission to use some of the items made for Onin no Ran in our mod. This is mostly a multiplayer mode, so if anything, it shouldn't conflict with the purpose of Onin no Ran (supposing there's the intention of porting it to warband).

The items in question would basically be all the weapons and armor. I'm not sure if we're gonna need the other sorted objects and scene objects, but if we could get permission on those as well, even better.

Sorry, if I made a thread to ask this instead of sending a PM, but since I do not know how often Fujiwara visits these forums, I thought maybe someone else working on this mod could give us permission.

You can find the thread for our mod here, if you want to contact the "head" modder of the project:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,110799.0.html
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 03:25:12 PM by Nack »

Offline Ron Losey

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Item usage permission request
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 07:45:10 PM »
Fujiwara is very particular about this sort of thing.  Even though most of the weapon models are mine, I won't presume to speak for them.  He sometimes agrees to such, assuming proper credit is given, but you'll have to wait for him to reply.