Author Topic: PC Zone Featured Us! :D  (Read 23829 times)

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
Re: PC Zone Featured Us! :D
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2010, 02:45:03 pm »
Do so please...

ES: Acabo de terminar el artículo, Revan. Ha quedado muy chulo. Espera a que lo acepten y lo verás mañana.

EN: I've just finished the article, Revan. It looks nice. Wait a little for the authorization and tomorrow will be shown.

;)

Edit. Look here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest/news/star-wars-conquest-featured-in-pc-zone
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 04:39:27 am by Swyter »
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher ï¿½ Font Customiser � WarKit

Revan Shan

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 04:59:58 am »
True! Really really cool.

Offline Vector

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 05:02:18 am »
Do so please...

ES: Acabo de terminar el artículo, Revan. Ha quedado muy chulo. Espera a que lo acepten y lo verás mañana.

EN: I've just finished the article, Revan. It looks nice. Wait a little for the authorization and tomorrow will be shown.

;)

Edit. Look here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest/news/star-wars-conquest-featured-in-pc-zone

Looks great Swyter.

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 07:02:03 am »
True! Really really cool.

Looks great Swyter.

Thanks! I've also did a new large tutorial showing how to install the module... (Lots of people asking me about)

Vector. Can you take it an eye and correct the spelling mistakes?
http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest/tutorials/install
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher ï¿½ Font Customiser � WarKit

Chemical-Attraction

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 02:20:01 am »
PC GAMER also featured you - this mod is the only reason I picked up the original Mount and Blade (already have Warband) and it's stealing more hours from me than Warband has so far!

Offline Vector

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 02:25:09 am »
PC GAMER also featured you - this mod is the only reason I picked up the original Mount and Blade (already have Warband) and it's stealing more hours from me than Warband has so far!

You wouldn't happen to be able to upload a image of the article could you?  :D
I did hear from some else also that we were featured in PC Gamer but they no longer had that issue around.  :(

Chemical-Attraction

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 02:35:49 am »
I think I should get a picture of it!

I should have it in .PDF format somewhere...

Offline Vector

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 03:20:23 am »
I think I should get a picture of it!

I should have it in .PDF format somewhere...

Thanks man, if you also have a .png or .jpg it would be really appreciated.

Chemical-Attraction

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 09:02:03 pm »
I can't find the old PC Gamer magazine, but I know and swear it's why I picked up Mount and Blade (the original), I honestly wouldn't have otherwise had they not feature Star Wars: Conquest in the modding section.

Look for the PC Gamer issue "200 Reasons to own a PC", it has a modding section that speaks directly of Star Wars: Conquest for Mount and Blade and another Star Wars mod for Call of Duty.

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 06:06:59 am »
I can't find the old PC Gamer magazine, but I know and swear it's why I picked up Mount and Blade (the original), I honestly wouldn't have otherwise had they not feature Star Wars: Conquest in the modding section.

Look for the PC Gamer issue "200 Reasons to own a PC", it has a modding section that speaks directly of Star Wars: Conquest for Mount and Blade and another Star Wars mod for Call of Duty.

I've found the article, but when searched for "Star Wars Conquest", "Mount&Blade", etc "0 Results found"  ???

1 to 100 (pt 1)    >  http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=213997

101 to 200 (pt 2) > http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=214110

No luck!

Chemical-Attraction

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2010, 05:04:40 pm »
Wha! It might be the article before or after that one then! D:<

Offline Vector

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 07:57:15 am »
Found the issue, it's issue 213. Though i can't find any online .pdf of it so i will see if i can buy a late issue.

Offline HokieBT

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2010, 08:56:42 am »

That is really neat we got mentioned in PC Zone, thanks for the image and posting it!

I found the May 2010 PC Gamer PDF that Chemical-Attraction mentioned.  There is a star wars mod mentioned but it wasn't ours, so maybe you heard about our mod on their forum or something, etc.