login

Author Topic: mount&blade mesoamerica feedback  (Read 2821 times)

g0u0e0s0t

mount&blade mesoamerica feedback
« on: April 20, 2010, 05:43:34 AM »
a suggestion:
mount&blade mesoamerica should have used muzzle flame effects as the ones in mount&blade 1866 modification

also mount&blade mesoamerica should have used a map as the one in mount&blade pirates of version 0.751 that stretches north and south to include the other Indianic tribes

a notice:
the Spaniards had and a pistole instead of only the carabine and the arquebus

the atl atl darts are thrown by an atl atl weapon

also the terrain should had jungle trees (as the ones in battlefield 1942 action shooter)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:38:49 PM by g0u0e0s0t »

Offline guspav

• View Profile
Re: mount&blade mesoamerica feedback
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »
a notice: the Spaniards had and a pistole instead of only the carabine and the arquebus
No, there were still no pistols in the early 1500s (the mod is set in the 1519-1521 period) , the first ones according to wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistol) were produced in Italy in the 1540s.
the atl atl darts are thrown by an atl atl weapon
Yes, I am aware of that, but we'd need to convert one of currents M&B weapon into an atl atl, another shooting weapon, so we'd have to either take out firearms, crossbows or bows which are also used in the mod and make a special animation for it which isn't viable.

also the terrain should had jungle trees (as the ones in battlefield 1942 action shooter)
there should be jungles, yes, for the coastal regions, but forests are also appropriate for the higher altitude parts, we'll see what can be done with the warband version
a suggestion: mount&blade mesoamerica should had used the map of the mount&blade pirates of version 0.751 the one that stretches north and south to include the other Indianic tribes
I can't remember the pirates map very well but I think it was only of the Caribbean and the mod is centered around the central southern part of Mexico.
Of what other native civilizations are you talking about? Off the top of my head I could only think of the Caribs around the Caribbean and waaay south the Inca, perhaps even the amazonian Tupis or something but that would require an enormous map and a ton more of work.