Author Topic: Tutorial: How to Install Star Wars Conquest  (Read 10735 times)

Offline Swyter

• Administrator
  • �Star Wars Conquest Dev Team Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • [my tiny homepage]
Tutorial: How to Install Star Wars Conquest
« on: March 22, 2010, 01:04:06 PM »
Hey there, as many people can't play the mod because is difficult to install :-) (*cof* richard1*cof*) I suppose I will do a tutorial where all the steps are explained:

Tutorial: How to Install Star Wars Conquest

0. Check that you have Mount&Blade installed in your computer, without this Star Wars Conquest can fail...

1. Go to the Star Wars Conquest download page and download the module [the latest version is 0.9.0.3] Click here!

2. When the download has finished correctly, you will see a *something*.ZIP (or .RAR) file, that is a file with files within... so we need to open it with a "zip extractor"

3. Search in Google for "7zip", "Winrar" or "Winzip", the first is free... and install it, easy... you can ask to your big brother!

4. Open your zip file with one of these programs and extract it to the Desktop... You can do this thru drag & drop, drag the folder of  the zip program into the desktop...

5. Now you have a folder in the Desktop named "Star Wars Conquest *numbers and dots*" Open your Mount&blade folder at "C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\"

6. A lot of files are awaiting you, well, there is a folder named "Modules", open it and you will see the Native module folder, the following steps are simpler, copy the "Star Wars Conquest *numbers and dots*" folder of your Desktop into the modules folder close to the Native one.

7. Cool, You're done! If you have been lucky, you have two folders front of you, Two playable modules... Now you can say to your friends and family that do you know how to install Mount&Blade modules. There is nothing as hard! Impresive!  :idea:

« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 06:06:00 AM by Swyter »
My Mount&Blade Tools: � Iron Launcher for Warband � Iron Launcher � Font Customiser � WarKit