login

Author Topic: TLD: Official Porting FAQ  (Read 75090 times)

Goojies

Re: TLD: Official Porting FAQ
« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2011, 07:55:53 AM »
We never said we actually do push back the release 3 months. Sure we think people who can't get it that WE REALLY DON'T KNOW WHEN IT'LL BE FINISHED are annoying idiots and we often remind them that they're annoying idiots, but still, apart from annoying us, it has nothing to do with the release date. As we've been saying for years, we'll release when it's finished. Or close enough to finished. It will never be 100% perfect, so we will release when it's good enough, then do patches later. But asking every couple of days "when will you release" just doesn't speed up the process at all. We do appreciate the interest, but would also appreciate people reading up on info first, finding the many occurences of "don't ask for release date" and not doing it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...

Why dont you make a thread intitled "DO NOT ASK FOR RELEASE DATE!".
At least they'll be shure not to.

Offline thecalaquendi

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2011, 10:46:21 PM »
I reinstalled the archaic .808 again! The units seem to 'glide' rather than run accross the field! I can no longer wait for this long awaited release!!!

Offline GetAssista

• TLD Dev team
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2011, 06:03:29 AM »
I can no longer wait for this long awaited release!!!
Condolences. That's too bad..

Offline thecalaquendi

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2011, 04:06:58 PM »
I can no longer wait for this long awaited release!!!
Condolences. That's too bad..

It is! I died last night! Nonetheless, I thank you for your sympathy :)